published on the site Most Damaging Wikileaks
This list contains titles, links of proof, quotes from the links, and commentary from Reddit.
These are just SOME of the thousands of leaks exposing Hillary Clinton’s corruption,
and mainly comprise of the Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s emails, as well as a few other sources (FBI docs, DNC leaks, audio leaks, etc.)
1. Obama lied: he knew about Hillary’s secret server and wrote to her
using a pseudonym, cover-up happened (intent to destroy evidence)
- “Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news… we need to clean this up – he has emails from her – they do not say state.gov”
- “How is that not classified?” Huma Abedin to FBI when shown email between Clinton & Obama using his pseudonym. Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president’s use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email.”
- I cannot state how huge this is, it’s a cover-up involving the President of the United States. There are a lot of emails implying this, but this email states it very clearly so anyone can understand. The email proves obstruction of justice and shows how they lied to the FBI, and likely perjury of Congress. This at the very least proves intent by her Chief of Staff.
- Obama used executive privilege in their correspondence. Cheryl Mills (who was given immunity) states they need to “clean up” the Clinton/Obama e-mails because they lacked state.gov.
- Additionally, Obama on video publicly denied knowing about the server. He also claimed on video that he learned about the secret server through the news like everyone else. The corruption goes all the way to the top! Obama is lying to the American public.
- Hillary Clinton set up her private server to hide her pay to play deals discovered throughout these leaks, and to prevent FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests.
- Paul Combetta was hired to modify the email headers that referred to a VERY VERY VIP individual, i.e. change the name of who it was from. If you read Stonetear/Combetta story, it’s easy to see this is exactly what he was attempting. He wanted to change header information on already sent mail to show “state.gov” instead of Hillary’s private email address. Multiple people informed him of the infeasibility (and illegality) of it, so somewhere in the next 6 days, it was decided that simply eradicating them was the only option left.
- The FBI said they could find no intent to break the law, therefore no recommendation of prosecution. This email proves, in plain language, that there was intention, and knowingly broke the law.
- Ask yourselves: Why would they both be communicating on a secret server to each other? Why not through normal proper channels? What were they hiding? We may soon find out.
2. Hillary Clinton dreams of completely “open borders”
- “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders”
- This was stated at one of her $225,000 paid secret speeches to Wall Street that she has tried desperately to hide. This email contains those speeches in those attachments.
- Border protection is important. Borders add safety and sovereignty to a country. Borders help prevent illegal immigration, which limits crime, drugs, human/sex trafficking across the border and allows more Americans (including African Americans and Latinos) to get jobs. It also costs the working class an exorbitant amount of money in higher taxes and leads to higher national debt. Mexico protects their southern border (with the help of $75 million from Obama).
- During the 3rd debate, Hillary tried to pivot away from this damning topic by stating she only meant energy. Read the quote for yourself, energy is just one aspect of her open borders policy.
3. Hillary Clinton received money from and supported nations that she
KNEW funded ISIS and terrorists
- “…the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region.”
- “Clintons should know better than to raise money from folks whose primary concern has been supporting the NIAC, a notorious supporter of the Radical Islamic Mullahs. “The Clinton’s have thrown principle out the window in exchange for cold hard cash…putting money ahead of principle.”
- Hillary’s Chief of Staff admits in the 2nd link that foreign interests sway Hillary to do what they want her to do (money for mandatory appearances). She also admits that the “Friend of Hillary” list is available and rentable to people who want to influence, but that it’s too sensitive to talk in email.
- This leak shows Hillary knows Saudis and Qatar are funding ISIS, which is an enemy of the state. After knowing this, Hillary accepted tens of millions in donations from these terrorist-funding governments (of course they are getting something back in return). She also supported arms deals to them.
- Saudi Arabia and Qatar commit horrible acts under Sharia law, including throwing gay people off of buildings, persecuting Christians, Jews, and atheists, and making it legal to rape and beat women. They are the leading funders of Hillary and her campaign through the Clinton Foundation.
4. Hillary has public positions on policy and her private ones
- “But If Everybody’s Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”
- This leak is a big one because anything she tells us that she will do can and should be considered questionable. Whenever Hillary tells the public a position, a goal, or what she will do for America, there is no way we can be sure if she has an opposite, private position.
- This was one of her private paid $225,000 speeches to Wall Street. Behind closed doors she is telling her Wall Street donors one thing, and the American people another thing. Think about that for a moment…
5. Paying people to incite violence and unrest at Trump rallies
- “Engage immigrant rights organizations. DREAMers have been bird dogging Republican presidential candidates on DACA/DAPA, but they’ve learned to respond. There’s an opportunity to bird dog and record questions about Trump’s comments and connect it to the policy.”
- “It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker” (from video below)
- “I mean honestly, it is not hard to get some of these ass holes to pop off, it’s a matter of showing up, to want to get into the rally, in a Planned Parenthood t-shirt. Or, Trump is a Nazi, you know? You can message to draw them out, and draw them to punch you.”
- This video is the proof, please watch it!
- “Bird-dogging” is a term coined by high level Clinton staffers who openly talk about it in the video. They boast about inciting violence at Trump rallies, paying for every “protest”, manipulating Americans through the media to think that Trump is dangerous, and tricking people into thinking Trump supporters are violent and bad.
- They laugh about paying off mentally ill and homeless people for years to incite violence against conservatives. Truly despicable. And they pretended to be Bernie supporters while they were “protesting”.
- They admit to starting the Chicago riot where police were seriously hurt, and admit to shutting down the freeway in Arizona, partnering with Black Lives Matter. We even have proof that Hillary paid people to shut down the Chicago rally.
- Inciting a riot is illegal under 18 US Code § 2102.
- They also think 50% of people in Iowa and Wisconsin are racists, as they state in the video.
- Robby Mook, Clinton Campaign Manager, mentions the Priorities SuperPAC in a leak, which is implicated in the video.
- Bob Creamer (who was fired) claims in the video that the campaign knew about everything. Bob Creamer visited the White House 340 times and personally met with Obama 45 times.
6. Hillary’s campaign wants “unaware” and “compliant” citizens
- “And as I’ve mentioned, we’ve all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking – and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging.”
- The Clinton campaign is literally conspiring to keep the population unaware of what is going on, and they admitted it in this email. Very scary ‘1984’ level thinking (group-think). If Hillary is the right choice for president and the truth is on her side, they should encourage their supporters to be aware and do research on both candidates.
- Watch this video about it.
7. Top Hillary aides mock Catholics for their faith
- [to be a Catholic is] “an amazing bastardization of the faith. They must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations”
- “…no one knows what the hell they’re talking about.”
- “There needs to be a Catholic Spring, in which Catholics themselves demand the end of a middle ages dictatorship
- Top Clinton aides, John Halpin and Jennifer Palmieri mock Catholics for their faith. They complain about the large number of Catholics in prominent positions.
- This was one of the few emails to actually make it to the mainstream media (FOX) and Palmieri when confronted about this revelation didn’t apologize.
- Brian Burch, CatholicVote.org president released a statement proclaiming, “Hillary Clinton has already called half of her opponents’ supporters ‘a basket of deplorables’ and ‘irredeemable,’ and now it comes out that her campaign spokeswoman dismissively question[ed] the sincerity of Catholic Americans’ faith. Had Palmieri spoken this way about other groups, she [would be] dismissed. Palmieri must resign immediately or be fired.”
- This revelation was brought up at the Al Smith dinner for Catholics.
8. Hillary deleted her incriminating emails. State covered it up. Asked
about using White House executive privilege to hide from Congress.
- “They do not plan to release anything publicly, so no posting online or anything public-facing, just to the committee.”
- “That of course includes the emails Sid turned over that HRC didn’t, which will make clear to them that she didn’t have them in the first place, deleted them, or didn’t turn them over. It also includes emails that HRC had that Sid didn’t.”
- “Think we should hold emails to and from potus? That’s the heart of his exec privilege. We could get them to ask for that. They may not care, but I seems like they will.”
- “We brought up the existence of emails in reserach this summer but were told that everything was taken care of.”
- “That of course includes the emails Sid turned over that HRC didn’t, which will make clear to them that she didn’t have them in the first place, deleted them, or didn’t turn them over.”
- The State Department was:
- (1) Coordinating with the Clinton political campaign.
- (2) Colluding with the press to spin it positively.
- (3) Doing so BEFORE they released it to AN EQUAL BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT. The Clinton campaign was always a step ahead of the committee investigating them. Shameful.
- Nick states “Just spoke to State” He goes on to reveal that State colluded with him about which emails are being revealed to committee and that the State plans to plant a story with AP.
- Shows intent to withhold emails from the subpoena.
9. Bribery: King of Morocco gave Clinton Foundation $12 million
for a meeting with Hillary, 6 months later Morocco gets weapons
- “condition upon which the Moroccans agreed to host the meeting was her participation. If hrc was not part if it, meeting was a non-starter. CGI also wasn’t pushing for a meeting in Morocco and it wasn’t their first choice. This was HRC’s idea, our office approached the Moroccans and they 100 percent believe they are doing this at her request. The King has personally committed approx $12 million both for the endowment and to support the meeting.”
- “She created this mess and she knows it… HRC said she’s still considering.”
- This is AFTER her candidacy announcement!
- Very important e-mail in that it demonstrates Hillary’s poor judgement (her idea) in the face of influence money and foreshadows how a Clinton Administration would be indebted to bad actors and criminal regimes.
- The “same issues we discussed” mentioned by Robbie Mook in this email is a veiled reference to Morocco’s many human rights abuses.
- Her campaign staff is rightly concerned about the optics of the Clinton Foundation/Clinton Global Initiative accepting huge sums of money from a regime that so frequently violates international law and acts in a way that you’d expect the Clinton Foundation to publicly rebuke.
- It seems $12 million is just too much money to allow morals, ethics, and the best interests and values of American citizens to intervene.
- The Intercept explores how Morocco is exploiting Hillary’s weakness for huge donations, and her desire to be President, to support their own geopolitical interests.
10. “Spirit Cooking” (Warning: satanic/extremely graphic)
- “I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining?”
- “Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 – Marina wants you to come to dinner – Mary?”
- “Dear John, I am sorry but I will not be able to make it since I am in Australia for two big projects and will be back on July 6. I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to dinner on July 9 at my place together with Tony, whom I already invited.”
- The email is from Marina Abramovic and John Podesta’s brother Tony, asking John to come “to the Spirit Cooking dinner”. It is safe to assume that John knows who Marina Abramovic is, as his brother refers to only her first name. John also invited Marina Abramovic to Hillary’s campaign launch.
- Here’s where it gets graphic: Marina Abramovic has a webpage that shows the graphical book she created, which goes over what “Spirit Cooking” is.
- And here is a video on what Spirit Cooking actually is. Not for the faint of heart (satanic/occult). Hillary’s team (potential future leaders of our country) are into some really messed up stuff.
- Note: they will try to claim it is just “art” but than the invitation for “Spirit Cooking dinner” would seem out of place. Additionally, she also had a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) where she states, “If you are doing the occult magic in the context of art or in a gallery, then it is the art. If you are doing it in different context, in spiritual circles or private house or on TV shows, it is not art.”
- Abramovic’s Twitter username is AbramovicM666 as well.
- There are photos of her cradling a decapitated goat head, and that is on the tame side considering her other actions.
- At a Hillary concert, Jay Z (a Hillary endorser) has been photographed with the Spirit Cooker herself, who appears to be motivating him before the concert.
- Here is Lady Gaga (a Hillary endorser) in an EXTREMELY graphic photo with Abramovic participating in a Spirit Cooking dinner.
- Is Hillary involved with these satanic rituals? All we know is that in recently released State Department emails, Hillary asks if Marina is coming to an event. The Clinton Foundation gave $10,000 (p. 66) to Marina Abramovic. According to CNN, Hillary has been written about participating in rituals to contact dead people such as Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi. Bill Clinton’s book describes how he and Hillary would partake in voodoo rituals in Haiti. Hillary’s mentor is Saul Alinski, who praises Lucifer in his book Rules for Radicals. No concrete evidence, just circumstantial.
- John Podesta also has incredibly deranged artwork inside his house as documented by the Washington Post. Once this Spirit Cooking story broke, it sppread like wildfire over social media, and the Washington Post (who has been proven in the leaks to be in Hillary’s pocket) deleted the art
- This video sums up this incredibly bizarre and disturbing story. This picture includes even more info.
11. State Department tried to bribe FBI to un-classify Clinton emails
- “[Redacted] indicated he had been contacted by [Kennedy], Undersecretary of State, who had asked his assistance in altering the e-mail’s classification in exchange for a ‘quid pro quo,’”
- “[REDACTED] believes STATE has an agenda which involves minimizing the classified nature of the CLINTON e-mails in order to protect STATE interests and those of CLINTON,”
- “[Redacted] advised that, in exchange for marking the email unclassified, STATE would reciprocate by allowing the FBI AGENTS to place more Agents in countries where they are presently forbidden.”
- 1) Not only did the State Department, the undersecretary himself no less, make an attempt to bribe the FBI (to declassify several emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server)…
- 2) They did it by trying to tempt the FBI into allowing them to act in sovereign nations where they are presently not allowed to operate.
- This isn’t a smoking gun. This is a smoking cannon.
- I’m not sure how this does not bring the State Department to a screeching halt.
- This shows a cavalier attitude towards protecting our nation’s secrets. These are the people Hillary will hire to help run the country, knowingly offering shady and illegal deals to cover up for their corruption.
12. Hillary caught on tape about rigging the Palestine election
- “I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake. And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”
- According to an article by The Observer, “On September 5, 2006, Eli Chomsky was an editor and staff writer for the Jewish Press, and Hillary Clinton was running for a shoo-in re-election as a U.S. senator. Her trip making the rounds of editorial boards brought her to Brooklyn to meet the editorial board of the Jewish Press. The tape was never released and has only been heard by the small handful of Jewish Press staffers in the room. According to Chomsky, his old-school audiocassette is the only existent copy and no one has heard it since 2006, until today when he played it for the Observer. The tape is 45 minutes and contains much that is no longer relevant.”
- Chomsky recalls being taken aback that “anyone could support the idea – offered by a national political leader, no less – that the U.S. should be in the business of fixing foreign elections.”
- This is 100% proof that she is willing to debauch an electoral process. This also shows that she knows what it takes to rig an election.
13. Latinos are “needy”. Latino outreach is “taco bowl engagement”
- “Needy Latinos and 1 easy call.”
- “Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.”
- According to Hillary and her campaign, whites are “deplorables”, blacks are “super predators” who “need to be brought to heel”, and Latinos are “needy” and the “taco bowl engagement”. Such a uniter!
14. Clinton campaign was in direct communication with DOJ regarding
- “DOJ folks inform me…”
- This report that Clinton’s campaign was in direct communication with the Obama Department of Justice on the email investigation shows a level of collusion which calls into question the entire investigation into her private server.
- On June 29, head of the DOJ, Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton on a private plane for 30 minutes. The meeting occurred hours before the House Select Committee on Benghazi released its final report to the public. Sneaking around during an investigation with the husband of the one being investigated is highly unethical and downright shady.
- On October 28, Attorney General Lynch declined to comply with Congress regarding the secret Iran ransom payments. The top law enforcement official, The United Sates Attorney General, “declines to cooperate” with an investigation by Congress. Let that sink in.
15. Bill Clinton receives $1 million “birthday gift” from ISIS-funding
Qatar while Hillary was SoS, Qatar receives arms flow increases of
- “Would like to see WJC “for five minutes” in NYC, to present $1 million check that Qatar promised for WJC’s birthday in 2011.”
- Just another examples of breaking the law. Also remember from earlier: Hillary KNEW that Qatar funds ISIS. Why is the country funding ISIS giving money to Bill and paying for Hillary’s campaign. What are they getting in return?
- In accordance with the Emoluments Clause of the U.S. Constitution, you may not accept anything of value from a foreign government, unless specifically authorized by Congress. This rule applies whether you are on or off duty. Any unit of a foreign government, whether it is national, state, local, or municipal level, is covered. It also applies to gifts from international or multinational organizations comprised of government representatives. It also may apply to gifts of honoraria, travel, or per diem from foreign universities, which are often considered as part of the foreign government. Spouses and dependent children of Federal employees are also banned from accepting gifts from foreign governments.
16. Hillary cheated in debates: DNC head Donna Brazile caught
giving MULTIPLE debate questions to Hillary
- “From time to time I get the questions in advance… Here’s one that worries me about HRC [death penalty].”
- “I rarely hear it. I’ll send a few more. Though some questions Roland submitted”
- “One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash”
- “Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint.”
- Here is video proof of the question Donna Brazile sent. In the video, you can SEE Hillary looking down at her script to answer the question. Notice how Hillary has an extremely detailed response citing a dozen different things. Yet another scripted Hillary moment as you will see throughout these leaks.
- The question about the death penalty was asked almost verbatim by CNN the next night. Here is video evidence showing it.
- These are two clear instances and proof of Donna Brazile giving debate questions to Hillary’s team. She tried hard to defend herself the first time in a cringe-worthy interview with FOX’s Megyn Kelly. Donna dodged, pivoted, avoided the accusations and claimed she was “being persecuted” for being asked about leaking the question to Hillary so she could cheat.
- A day before the 2nd leak implicating Donna Brazile, she wrote on Twitter, “Please God, let this end soon”
- Shortly after this revelation came out, Donna Brazile (awaiting her resignation) wrote this on Twitter: “Thank you @CNN. Honored to be a Democratic Strategist and commentator on the network. Godspeed to all my former colleagues.”
- CNN wrote, “We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor.”
- Remember, Donna Brazile worked for CNN and the first debate question was released through CNN. The network that has been caught colluding with the Hillary campaign and in their own words, “doing everything [they] can to give [Hillary] a free ride” is implicated just as much as Donna Brazile and has no room to take the high road here.
- Assuming she is fired from the DNC (based on news, it seems likely as she was already fired from CNN), this would be the second head of the DNC to be fired in less than a year due to extremely unethical collusion with Hillary’s campaign. The first (Debbie Wasserman-Schultz) was hired by Hillary herself after she was fired by the DNC. Maybe Donna Brazile will follow suit.
17. Hillary campaign prays for shooters in news stories to be white
- “Damn… Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter.”
- This was the San Bernardino terrorist. I’m just blank after reading that. No words.
18. Rigging the primaries against Bernie Sanders (DNC favored Hillary)
- “Wondering if there’s a good Bernie narrative for a story, which is that Bernie never ever had his act together, that his campaign was a mess. Specifically, DWS [DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz] had to call Bernie directly in order to get the campaign to do things because they’d either ignored or forgotten to something critical.”
- “[Bernie is] someone who has never been a member of the Democratic Party and has no understanding of what we do.”
- “He isn’t going to be president.”
- “[F]or KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.”
- “If she outperforms this polling, the Bernie camp will go nuts and allege misconduct. They’ll probably complain regardless, actually.”
- These emails were written by several leaders in the DNC. They are not supposed to take sides yet they clearly did months before any votes were cast. After the DNC leaks, their leader Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was fired, but immediately joined the Hillary Clinton campaign… think about that for a second. Remember… Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was placed at the top of the DNC once someone else stepped down, none other than Tim Kaine. In a later leak, we learn that Tim Kaine was promised VP a year in advance, so the pieces were put in place to get Hillary nominated.
- They even tried to attack his belief system. Hillary’s campaign has been helped and manufactured since the very beginning.
- There were statistical anomalies in the primaries. In states with only electronic voting machines, Hillary grossly out-performed exit polls, but when their were paper ballots/paper trail, exit polls matched the results.
- Bernie Sanders activist and process server Shawn Lucas served the DNC Services Corp. and Chairperson Debbie Wasserman-Schultz at DNC’s headquarters in a fraud class action suit against the Democrat Party on behalf of Bernie Sanders supporters. He was found dead a few weeks later on his bathroom floor.
19. Rigging the primaries against Bernie Sanders (Hillary’s team)
- “Bernie and his people have been bitching about super delegates and the huge percentage that have come out for Hillary… We want [Bernie supporters] to go home happy and enthusiastic in working their asses off for Hillary. Why not throw Bernie a bone . . . his people will think they’ve “won” something from the Party Establishment. And it functionally doesn’t make any difference anyway. They win. We don’t lose. Everyone is happy.”
- “I am doing the opposite, repeatedly writing friendly and positive pieces about Bernie as an HRC supporter, and when the time is right I will have money in the bank with him and his people as a liberal to urge them to come out in force to vote for HRC.”
- “Frankly I thought it was dumb for McCaskill and Gutierrez to be attacking Bernie. We are going to need his voters to turn out in November for HRC, he won’t be nominated.”
- “Through internal discussions, we concluded that it was in our interest to: 1) limit the number of debates (and the number in each state); 2) start the debates as late as possible; 3) keep debates out of the busy window between February 1 and February 27, 2016 (Iowa to South Carolina); 4) create a schedule that would allow the later debates to be cancelled if the race is for practical purposes over.”
- The person who wrote the superdelegate rules advises the Clinton Campaign how to create an illusion that Bernie people won something so they would work hard for Hillary after she is nominated. More shocking is the fact that they admit that the superdelegates are undemocratic. This guy flat out admitted that he rigged the system, and is proud of it.
- There was also a man who was acting as a mole for Bernie and writing positive/negative things about him then using that reputation to sway Bernie supporters to Hillary.
- Lastly, we see how to rig the debate schedule to be more favorable to her. One on one debates would have been better for Bernie Sanders, so they wanted to avoid that at all costs. They also wanted to limit the number of debates, and start them late to minimize the impact of the debates.
- Hillary is also on audio insulting Bernie supporters by calling them “basement dwellers“.
20. Hillary was hateful, neglectful, above the law, “contemptuous” to
her security detail, and “blatantly disregarded” security, (FBI docs)
- https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view (p. 43-45)
- “CLINTON frequently and “blatantly” disregarded [security and diplomatic protocols].”
- “This frequently resulted in complaints by ambassadors who were insulted and embarrassed by this breach of protocol… CLINTON’s protocol breaches were well known throughout Diplomatic Security and were “abundant.””
- “…ABEDIN possessed “much more power” over CLINTON’s staff and schedule than other former chiefs of staff… was often responsible for overriding security and diplomatic protocols on behalf of CLINTON.”
- “…Clinton disregarded security and diplomatic protocols, occasionally without regard for the safety of her staff and protection detail, in order to gain favorable press.”
- “…traveling to Palestine, CLINTON ordered the limousine driver… to open the window while in “occupied territory”, referring to a dangerous area of the West Bank. [He] initially declined to respond to CLINTON’s request; however, repeated demands by CLINTON forced him to open his window despite the danger to himself and the occupants.”
- “CLINTON’s treatment of DS agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere… it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work with her.”
- Look at the first link (highlights all the parts). Seriously, there are way too many to include in the quotes… just a sheer and utter lack of care for protocol, security, and the well being of others. This is the person who people want to be in charge of national security and classified documents.
- Another scary note in this list is the mention of Huma Abedin, Hillary’s long time assistant, possessing “much more power” and overriding security and protocol on Hillary’s behalf. Abedin has been strongly rumored to be Hillary’s Chief of Staff should she be elected. She also has strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
21. Clinton Foundation schemed with Big Pharma: keep the price of
AIDS drugs high in America and NO to cheaper generic versions
- “Since President Clinton’s comments were made, we have been contacted by a number of advocacy groups who are now intending to wage a public campaign to bring in generics and lower drug prices. We do not feel we can participate in this without jeopardizing our work around the world. We cannot oppose what they might do, but we also cannot be publicly supporting it either.”
- “we think that publicly pressuring the US and European AIDS drug companies to lower prices and bringing pressure to allow generic AIDS drugs into the United States will have limited if any success and could seriously jeopardize our negotiations to continually lower prices in poor countries… We have always told the drug companies that we would not pressure them”
- “We have always told the drug companies that we would not pressure them and create a slippery slope where prices they negotiate with us for poor countries would inevitably lead to similar prices in rich countries.”
- “we suggest that we approach the innovator companies that can currently sell products in the US with the idea of making donations to help clear the ADAP lists.”
- “the companies will likely favor a donation approach rather than one that erodes prices across the board. I would guess that they would also likely favor a solution that involved their drugs rather than an approach that allowed generic drugs from India to flood the US market at low prices or one that set a precedent of waiving patent laws on drugs.”
- When the Clintons are questioned about the obvious sketchiness of their foundation, they routinely cite AIDS work. But the AIDS work is carried out by CHAI (“Clinton Health Access Initiative”), a separate organization.
- CHAI freely admits there is an implicit agreement with the drug companies not to pressure them to lower domestic prices. Bill Clinton made comments that added pressure. CHAI receives a great amount of positive publicity for their AIDS work abroad, and the comments jeopardize that program. Here, CHAI admits it is in their interests for U.S. AIDS drug prices to remain high, so that they can continue getting credit for keeping them low abroad.
- But CHAI is not content with simply fleecing American AIDS sufferers. Since CHAI doesn’t want pressure on Pharma companies to linger, they propose to torpedo other AIDS advocacy groups by creating a smaller, watered-down domestic program with the Pharma companies before those other advocacy groups begin their assault in January.
- The Clintons are only out for themselves. In comments on World AIDS day in the subsequent years of 2012 and 2013, Bill says nothing whatsoever about domestic drug prices. If AIDS advocacy groups cannot trust the Clintons not to stab them in the back, how can the American people?
- Also remember, the Clinton foundation only donates 5.6% of their earnings to charity, despite Hillary knowingly and blatantly lying to the American people by claiming they donated 90% at the last debate, but she is counting on you to not do research, and her mainstream media to not report it.
22. Democrats created fake Trump “grope under the meeting table”
Craigslist employment ad in May 2016
- “Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table.”
- “As long as all the offensive shit is verbatim I’m fine with it.”
- Childish behavior from the people Hillary wants to help her run the country. Also references groping, which they are trying so hard (with the media’s help) to push forward.
- The reason this is damning is because it shows they were planning this way back in May, these “accusations” are not spontaneous.
23. Hillary’s camp excited about a black teen’s murder (to help her
- “This is great.”
- “Davis was killed by a white man.”
- Disgusting. I wish all Americans would see this, the democratic strategists drooling over the opportunity to drive a wedge of racial hatred between the races in America to maximize their political advantage.
24. Rigging media polls through oversampling
- “I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February.”
- “so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.”
- [For Arizona] “Research, microtargeting & polling projects – Over-sample Hispanics… – Over-sample the Native American population”
- [For Florida] “On Independents: Tampa and Orlando are better persuasion targets than north or south Florida (check your polls before concluding this). If there are budget questions or oversamples, make sure that Tampa and Orlando are included first.
- [For National] “General election benchmark, 800 sample, with potential over samples in key districts/regions – Benchmark polling in targeted races, with ethnic over samples as needed – Targeting tracking polls in key races, with ethnic over samples as needed”
- “The plan includes a possible focus on women, might be something we want to do is over sample if we are worried about a certain group later in the summer.”
- This is why you see the skewed polls show Clinton +12 when other more accurate ones show Trump +2. The high Clinton ones oversample democrats by a HUGE margin to get desired results (sometimes 20-40% more Democrats sampled). Many are created by organizations that donate to Hillary, and some are even conducted by her own SuperPACs!
- They do this to make Republican voters feel discouraged and not come out to vote if they think their candidate will lose.
- Just look at this example in Arizona: Clinton +5, but Democrats were oversampled by 34% (58 out of 100 Democrats, 24 out of 100 Republicans)! Good lord. Unfortunately the colluding media only reports on the final number, without reporting on the over-sampling.
25. “Bill Clinton Inc.” How millions of dollars were raised for the
Clintons. Blurred lines between personal and Foundation money
- https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32240 (in attachments)
- “Throughout the past 11 years since President Clinton left office, I have sought to leverage my activities, including my partner role at Teneo, to support and raise funds … to support the Clinton Foundation and President Clinton personally.”
- “We also have solicited and obtained, as appropriate, in-kind services for the president and his family – for personal travel, hospitality, vacation and the like.”
- “…more than $50 million in for-profit activity…”
- “We appreciate the unorthodox nature of our roles”
- “Need get this asap to them although I’m sure cvc won’t believe it to be true bc she doesn’t want to Even though the facts speak for themselves. John, I would appreciate your feedback and any suggestions”
- “I’m also starting to worry that if this story gets out, we are screwed.”
- The 12 page document goes in detail over how Bill Clinton monetized the foundation. The basic context is that, at some point in 2011 there was a civil war inside the foundation, with Teneo/Doug Band on one side, and Chelsea Clinton on the other. In this attachment, Band tries to justify himself by going over how much money he has made for the Clintons. It also dispels and puts to rest the notion that the Clintons don’t make money from the Foundation. In fact, it demonstrates that the Clinton fortune and the Foundation are indistinguishable and essentially the same, and that donations to the Foundation come with kickbacks for all involved.
- The Clinton Foundation even hired a law firm to find out if their pay-to-play scheme would jeopardize their charitable status with the IRS.
- Doug Band (who was to Bill what Huma Abedin is to Hillary) described his work as running “Bill Clinton Inc.” Essentially, the memo describes Teneo as the revenue-generating arm of Clinton, Inc. – for Clinton speeches, foundation money, etc. It also details quite a bit of offshore money that came in.
- Band was selling his clients on idea that giving to the Foundation was a way to bolster their influence.
- The second link is more discussion on the infamous Doug Band memo about Teneo, which revealed corruption and inurement by the Clintons. They were using “charity” to personally enrich themselves to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. Doug is worried that if the “story gets out” Teneo, the company involved in the scheme will have to be shut down completely and that they “would be screwed.”
26. Hillary sold 20% of America’s uranium to Russia as SoS, Clinton
camp worried that the deal is being investigated
- “It’s out there.”
- This isn’t a smoking gun leak (since the Grassley letter was posted publicly) but it shows the Clinton campaign’s nervousness about this incredibly damning story being investigated.
- ‘Uranium One’ explanation: As Secretary of State, Hillary approved the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium holdings to the Russian state-owned firm ‘Uranium One’, while nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation. She literally sold off a rare and prime material used in nukes to a country we are at odds with for cold hard cash. John Podesta also has ties to Russia exposed through the WikiLeaks, owning 75,000 shares in a Putin-backed energy company.
27. Hillary is still privately against gay marriage
- “I think everyone agrees we shouldn’t restate her argument. Question is whether she’s going to agree to explicitly disavow it. And I doubt it.”
- “I’m not saying double down or ever say it again. I’m just saying that she’s not going to want to say she was wrong about that, given she and her husband believe it and have repeated it many times. Better to reiterate evolution, opposition to DOMA when court considered it, and forward looking stance.”
- Here they are discussing old footage of her opposing gay marriage and them trying to figure out how they are going to have Hillary say she’s for gay marriage.
- It’s commonly known that she was publicly against gay marriage until 2013 when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of it, then she “evolved”.
- This also reiterates the #4 leak that she has public and private positions.
28. Acknowledging radical Islam is a real threat and a “serious problem
for our future”
- “But even if there weren’t violence, the fact that too many who are for subjugation of women, against gays, against Jews and Christians, etc – is a serious problem for our future. Unfortunately, if you sounded progressive in the Middle East/Pakistan, you’d be putting yourself at security risk.”
- “I wouldn’t have picked the fight over “radical islam” to begin with. I’m always happy to just concede that it’s a real thing and define it as a marginalized strain, which she did do today. I told Reid this, and I suggest it to you as well: you just don’t want to be on the slippery slope of sounding like an imam who is defining what true islam is… By the way, every time Reid has spoken out in defense of Muslims, it has our most popular messaging of anything we do.”
- Her lead donors, Saudi Arabia, wouldn’t want her telling the truth about radical Islam or Sharia law (a.k.a. murdering gay people, oppressing women, genocide against Christians, etc.) So she doesn’t even say the word publicly.
- She has her public position and then her private one here. Lip service to pander for votes.
29. Admitting terrorists will infiltrate the Syrian refugee program
- “On Syrian refugees, is it enough to call just for vigilant screening? Shouldn’t we call for a thorough review of how we screen to make sure the procedures are actually up to snuff? I think both the CIA/FBI heads have testified and acknowledged that our screening may not deter terrorists. And I don’t think the american people feel like the screening process is adequate.”
- “Hillary Clinton Said Jordan Was Threatened Because ‘They Can’t Possibly Vet All Those Refugees So They Don’t Know If, You Know, Jihadists Are Coming In Along With Legitimate Refugees’.”
- “We can throw some more shade at the Arabs…”
- Both the CIA and FBI have released statements saying it is impossible to vet all of the Syrian refugees and that ISIS members will most likely infiltrate the refugee program as we have seen many times in Europe.
- In public, Hillary’s team condemns any notion of preventing the Syrian refugee program from happening. Hillary herself has stated that she wants a 550% increase in Syrian refugees, but behind closed doors, her campaign admits that terrorists will infiltrate the program.
- Hillary has publicly stated that she admires Germany’s Angela Merkel, in particular her stance on the refugee crisis (which Hillary is partly responsible for). Since the refugee crisis in Germany, rapes have skyrocketed, there are countless no-go zones, and Merkel has become so unpopular because of all this, that her party’s numbers and chances of re-election have dwindled immensely.
30. Hillary’s poor health (collapsing, memory loss, drug research)
- “Have you talked with her at all about taxes and health? I’m know both are hyper sensitive but I wonder if both are better dealt with very early so we control them”
- “Hard to think of anything more counter productive than demanding Bernie’s medical records.”
- “Stay the course, don’t ride the roller coaster and keep the candidate well rested.”
- “I would make it shorter only because it’s a bank of Mics and no podium,”
- “She won’t be able to give it in the round like [Bill Clinton] does walking around with microphone… Are we able to set it up so shes speaking at a podium”
- “How bad is her head?… “Don’t know… Huma left here about an hour ago. I just pinged again to ask about prep, haven’t heard back.”
- “She’s often confused.”
- Her camp knows that her health is a serious problem. Also, they are too afraid to ask for Bernie’s medical records, knowing Hillary’s medical records are much worse.
- On September 11, 2016, Hillary Clinton collapsed and was unresponsive, and had to be dragged into a van, while the media tried to hide it until a citizen journalist posted the video on YouTube.
- Hillary Clinton also sent her executive staff in the State Dept. to help get information on Provigil, a controlled drug that is prescribed for patients suffering from Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Multiple Sclerosis. It’s also used to help such patients stay awake and stop extended bouts of sleep.
- Hillary Clinton also reached out to the NFL Commissioner in 2012 to ask for advice on her “cracked head” and head injuries. This head injury led to a major blood clot near her brain and put her out of work for several months. This injury has prevented her from remembering several things, including (she claims) several meetings as Secretary of State, among other things.
- We also see several references to needing a podium to lean on for a 2 minute speech, making speeches shorter or her not being able to walk around because of her health.
- She also has had extreme coughing fits where she is unable to speak for minutes at a time during rallies.
31. Hillary took money from foreigners for campaign (illegal)
- “Hi all – we do need to make a decision on this ASAP as our friends who happen to be registered with FARA are already donating and raising.”
- “I’m ok just taking the money and dealing with any attacks. Are you guys ok with that?…Take the money!!”
- “If we do it case by case, then it will be subjective. We would look at who the donor is and what foreign entity they are registered for. In judging whether to take the money, we would consider the relationship between that country and the United States, its relationship to the State Department during Hillary’s time as Secretary, and its relationship, if any, to the Foundation.”
- They basically say it will be handled on a case by case basis based partly on their relations with Hillary when she was Secretary of State and their interaction with the Foundation.
- My God. They were all trying their best to actually follow proper procedures, and Mook/Palmieri just sell “hell with it take the money”. Watching the rule of law disintegrate in front of our eyes. They know it doesn’t matter anymore.
- In the 2nd link, Robbie Mook and Huma Abedin reveal Hillary Clinton was soliciting and receiving donations from actors registered under FARA (Foreign Agents Registration Act) as part of her campaign funding.
32. Hillary says climate change activists should “get a life”
- https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9617 (in attachments)
- “No. I won’t promise that. Get a life, you know.”
- Last year, environmentalists probed Hillary Clinton on renouncing fossil fuels, and this is how she responded to them. Yet another example of private vs. public positions on policy.
33. Hillary is pro-fracking, calls it “a gift”, despite what she publicly
- “I want to defend fracking.”
- “I mean, the energy revolution in the United States is just a gift, and we’re able to exploit it and use it and it’s going to make us independent,”
- “I would watch our tone and not sound too pro-fracking,” Komar said. “A reluctant tone is a better fit for dem caucus goers (it’s a transition energy. It’s not great but it allows us to get to where we want to be).”
- This was in one of her $225,000 paid speeches to Goldman Sachs. In her Wall Street speeches, we see her say one thing to her donors and a completely different thing to the American people. Banks, lobbyists, special interests, and the global elite have been proven in these leaks to have influence over her and dictate many of her moves.
34. Referring to a “Shadow Government” that protects Hillary (FBI
- https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view (p. 56)
- “H offers career-enhancing, Seventh Floor
- positions in which you can have a direct, substantive
- impact in achieving our foreign policy goals”
- “there was a powerful group of very high ranking state officials that some referred to as ‘The 7th Floor Group’ or ‘The Shadow Government.’”
- Obama slams ‘crazy conspiracy theories’ while the FBI’s own docs literally say a “shadow government” protects Hillary.
- Obama and Hillary say it is a conspiracy theory to believe in a rigged system… after saying the system is rigged.
- They say it is a conspiracy theory to believe in voter and election fraud, yet we have video proof of high level democrats talking about how they commit voter fraud as well as voting machines changing votes from Trump to Hillary (leading to counties admitting to the “errors” and using safer paper ballots), and electronic voting machines owned by companies and elites paying Hillary Clinton money with past ties to election fraud.
35. List of reporters that Hillary wined and dined, including biggest
journalists and pundits of CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, NY Times, and
a lot more. Off the record.
- https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23958 (another dinner with 25)
- “20 reporters who will closely cover the campaign (aka the bus)”
- “Off the record” dinner with 25 press attendees.”
- “Hi John – I just wanted to thank you again for your hospitality last night. You were so kind to open your home to us, and the food was as fantastic as promised (everyone at the White House raves about your dinners). I really appreciated the opportunity to connect with a number of folks from Team Clinton. The evening was a great way to kick off this crazy adventure. Thank you, and I hope we’ll cross paths again soon. Best, Colleen Colleen McCain Nelson The Wall Street Journal”
- No wonder the mainstream media has been shilling so hard for Hillary.
- The first link is the list of media personalities who went to the “off the record” private party in the personal home of John Podesta. Includes many corrupt, in-the-tank-for-Hillary journalists like John Heillman, Mark Halperin, Maggie Haberman (colluding in other emails with the Hillary campaign) and many others (Diane Sawyer, George Stephanopoulos, Mika Brzezinski, and so many more).
- The largest amount of invitees who said yes to the private party are from the New York Times, Bloomberg, MSNBC, and CNN. Seems to nicely reflect the level of corruption and pro-Hillary bias. This is April 2015 so they were influencing journalists for a long time and their investment has clearly paid off.
36. Democrats using American lobbyists to money launder foreign
- “Take the money!! We’re consistently flagging more FARA registrants daily. In terms of # – we’re at 27 out of 370 prospective bundlers – but to Jesse’s question – that does not represent the costs of how much these folks would likely raise. If we were looking at these folks below on a case by case basis, I’d want to specifically raise: Tony Podesta (Iraq, Azerbaijan, Egypt), Ben Barnes (Libya), John Merrigan (UAE), Wyeth Weidman (Libya), and Mike Driver (UAE connections)…Wyeth Wiedeman Ben Barnes Group National Board for the Following Up and Recovering of the Libyan Looted and Disguised Funds of the Transitional Government of Libya, through Washington African Consulting Group, Inc (12/3/14 – Current).”
- Very clear intent to break campaign finance laws. We also once again see Clinton’s team say, “Take the money!!” They thought they wouldn’t get caught.
- This picture describes it.
37. The New York Times colluding with Hillary, allowed quote edits
- “Margaret, far be it from me what the public editor of the NY Times should focus on, but…”
- “These exchanges were pretty interesting … would love the option to use… I wanted the option to use all — and you could veto what you didn’t want.”
- The Clinton campaign vetoed essentially the entire interview, but even in the portions they did allow for publication, they had Mark Leibovich edit out a mention of Sarah Palin, at Hillary’s personal request.
- There are multiple times the NYT has been colluding with Hillary in these leaks, including the fake smears.
- This was the article.
38. Racist remarks about Blacks and Muslims
- “…(Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.”
- “…the professional never-do-wells.”
- They said most blacks and Muslims will fail no matter the situation.
- Remember, Hillary is on video calling black youth “super predators” having “no conscious, no empathy” and that they “need to be brought to heel”. I’m sure this girl did not find her comments amusing.
- This is the same woman who’s mentor was a KKK recruiter, who was endorsed by KKK Grand Dragon William Quigg, who belonged to an ‘Only-Whites’ golf club at the same time Trump was leading the fight to include blacks and Jews into his golfing clubs, and who shamelessly pandered to black people with her hot sauce comment and fake accent.
39. Tipped off by the State Department regarding Benghazi emails
- “Someone here just got a tip that the State Department may be planning to release her Benghazi emails tomorrow or Monday.”
- “Quick update on this – DOS says the release of the 300 will likely happen on Thurs or Friday. Will keep you posted as I hear anything further on my end. Thx”
- More evidence of government corruption.
- It’s also confusing why all of the controversial conversations, like this one, seem to always be conducted through Gmail rather than official campaign email addresses.
40. Hillary’s staff admitting she is “tainted” and “really vulnerable” on
corruption and bribery
- “- Increase government’s public reporting so voters know what goverment is doing …66.. – Strengthen bribery laws to ensure that politicians don’ change legislation for political donations. 62%… The second idea is a favorite of mine, as you know, but REALLY dicey territory for HRC, right?”
- “This is a jump ball. She may be so tainted she’s really vulnerable = if so, maybe a message of I’ve seen how this sausage is made,”
- Not shocking to everyone else, but now we know her own staff realizes this too. She is easily bribed with foreign money from oppressive regimes, which is abundantly apparent in the leaks. They give her money, she gives them government favors.
41. Podesta’s very close friend at DOJ in charge of FBI re-opening
email investigation, previously gave campaign “heads up”
- “See you at Posto, 7:30-ISH”
- “Willing to help. Fantastic lawyer. Kept me out of jail. I’m sure Christine knows him. Wants to help.”
- “There is a HJC oversight hearing today where the head of our Civil Division will testify. Likely to get questions on State Department emails. Another filing in the FOIA case went in last night or will go in this am that indicates it will be awhile (2016) before the State Department posts the emails.”
- “John, I would love to find some time to connect and see if there may be an opportunity for me to help on the campaign. I have always aspired to work on a presidential campaign, and have been waiting for some time now for Hilary to announce so that I can finally make this aspiration a reality. Many thanks, PJ Kadzik (Peter’s son)”
- “I would be very grateful for any support or guidance you may be able to provide in my quest to work on Hilary’s campaign. Again, I hope all is well and I look forward to hearing back from you.”
- This great video explains the collusion clearly.
- The FBI recently re-opened the investigation into Hillary’s email case, as 650,000 emails have been discovered on Huma Abedin’s shared laptop with Anthony Weiner, which were originally sent from Hillary’s hidden email server (indicators point to them containing her deleted emails). Abedin is Hillary’s closest confidant and long time top aide.
- Shortly after this announcement, it was announced that the Department of Justice would aid in the review of the emails.
- The DOJ wrote a letter to Congress explaining that they “will continue to work closely with the FBI and together, dedicate all necessary resources and take appropriate steps as expeditiously as possible.”
- The person who wrote that letter was Assistant Attorney General Peter J. Kadzik. The reason Attorney General Loretta Lynch is not involved is because she was caught having a private meeting with Bill Clinton at the airport in Phoenix days before the FBI and DOJ investigated Hillary Clinton. She also recently refused to answer questions about the Iran ransom payments, essentially pleading the 5th.
- She recused herself from the Hillary Clinton case, so Assistant Attorney General Peter J. Kadzik is in charge.
- The first link and quote is from Podesta, who had dinner with Kadzik one day after Hillary’s Benghazi hearing.
- The second link and quote is Podesta praising Kadzik and claiming Kadzik “kept [him] out of jail.” You might be wondering what Podesta did that warranted jail time? He lied during the Monica Lewinski trial… Here he is admitting his lawyer kept him out of jail, not his innocence.
- The third link and quote is from Kadzik GIVING THEM A HEADS UP to help the Clinton camp to be as prepared as they could be with regards to the emails.
- This is very significant because Kadzik is still in a top position at the DOJ and still involved with the email case. He can leak any information or upcoming move the DOJ will do to the Clinton campaign any time. He can give any number of “heads up” to them as he personally did in the past.
- The last link and other quotes are from Peter Kadzik’s son to John Podesta who is begging to work on Hillary’s campaign as his father is good friends with him.
- Kadzik was also involved in the pardoning of Marc Rich. Read Marc Rich’s story and ask yourself why he was pardoned.
- In summary, the very close friend of Clinton’s campaign chair, John Podesta, is the man who is leading the probe into Hillary’s incriminating emails, a case that was re-opened a week before the election because of it’s content. Conflict of interest to the extreme.
42. Billionaire George Soros has influence over Hillary, ties to election
fraud in systems used for U.S. voting
- “I would only do this for political reasons (ie to make Soros happy)”
- “Dear Hillary, A serious situation has arisen in Albania”
- “two things need to be done urgently: 1. Bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha and opposition leader Edi Rama to forestall further public demonstrations and to tone down public pronouncements. 2. Appoint a senior European official as a mediator.”
- George Soros is a Hungarian billionaire who is Hillary’s largest personal donor, and the main funder of BlackLivesMatter.
- Wikileaks also revealed that Soros told Hillary Clinton (as Sec of State) to intervene in Albanian domestic politics and she did it like he requested (in the 3rd quote listed).
- A long-time associate of George Soros. Malloch-Brown is also chairman of the board of Smartmatic (the electronic voting machines in 16 states where there are NO paper trails), as well as on the board of Soros’ Open Society organization and has written a book called The Unfinished Global Revolution. Malloch-Brown is on record as saying he has become disillusioned with democracy and is active in promoting “a post nation state world” where global citizens “delegate power up to the global level…with an international governance” and architecture.
- Smartmatic has been exposed by Wikileaks to be inundated with fraudulent claims, including in Venezuela’s elections.
- According to this government report, the Secretary reported that independent experts found that the software in Sequoia voting machines could be made to “shift votes from one candidate to another” and [the shift] was not detectable. The study also state that “Sequoia Voting Systems, Inc. uses vote-counting software developed, owned, and licensed by foreign-Owned Smartmatic” and that “U.S. national security is potentially at risk because software used to count votes in 20% of the country during U.S. elections is owned and controlled by a Venezuelan-run company with ties to the Venezuelan government of Hugo Chávez.”
- It also appears as if Loretta Lynch had dinner with George Soros in the email, as she is referenced by name.
- Here is an interesting article about his history and linking Soros to the Syrian refugee crisis.
43. Clinton campaign refuses to report sexual harassment (then
forwards complaint to harasser)
- “I was recently contacted by a source who claims to have worked on the 2008 Hillary Clinton campaign and is alleging that Marlon Marshall made unwelcome sexual advances and propositions towards women on the campaign repeatedly. The allegation is that he would “corner women, make them uncomfortable and make suggestions about having sex.”
- “The source also claims that Robby Mook was made aware of the issue, but declined to act on it or intervene because he is personal friends with Marshall.”
- Marlon Marshall is the director of state campaigns and political engagement for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. And they still have him on their campaign.
- Remember, Hillary Clinton defended the child molester of a 12 year old Kathy Shelton, who was raped so violently, she was in a coma for 5 days and can never have children because of it. Hillary claimed young girls often fantasize about older men, and in an interview years later, she LAUGHED about the case and how she knew he was guilty and how evidence was misplaced.
- Sites implicated in these leaks like Politico and major Hillary donors like Politifact (through the Tampa Bay Times) are trying to claim this is false, trying to trick readers into thinking Trump lied when bringing up this example. They claim he is lying, but not denying that Hillary laughed about the case. Nothing but propaganda.
- Hillary famously said last year: “ALL VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT DESERVE TO BE HEARD AND BELIEVED.” Well, unless they are politically inconvenient to the Clinton campaign (as we know with the women Bill assaulted).
44. CEO of Google (parent company) working for Hillary Campaign
- “Cheryl, I have put together my thoughts on the campaign ideas and I have scheduled some meetings in the next few weeks for veterans of the campaign to tell me how to make these ideas better. This is simply a draft but do let me know if this is a helpful process for you all. Thanks !! Eric”
- “The campaign headquarters will have about a thousand people, mostly young and hardworking and enthusiastic. Its important to have a very large hiring pool (such as Chicago or NYC) from which to choose enthusiastic, smart and low paid permanent employees. … Any outer borough of NYC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Boston are all good examples of a large, blue state city to base in.”
- “b) The Voter – Key is the development of a single record for a voter that aggregates all that is known about them. In 2016 smart phones will be used to identify, meet, and update profiles on the voter.”
- “e) Analytics and data science and modeling, polling and resource optimization tools – For each voter, a score is computed ranking probability of the right vote. Analytics can model demographics, social factors and many other attributes of the needed voters. Modeling will tell us what who we need to turn out and why…”
- Eric Schmidt the CEO of the parent company of Google was working for the Hillary Campaign. Actually working for them. Eric Schmidt’s contact was Cheryl Mills, one of the people who got immunity during the FBI’s criminal investigation into the private email server.
- He proceeds to send over a several page long document written personally by him. Since both Cheryl Mills and Eric Schmidt used google this email was verified by the google servers with DKIM.
- Schmidt gave advice on everything even the location to place Hillary’s campaign headquarters. The selection of which ultimately followed the suggestions of the head of Google.
- The Hillary campaign headquarters was placed in New York the first suggestion of the consulting advice provided by the Google CEO.
- Far more disturbingly. Schmidt talks about: “b) The Voter – Key is the development of a single record for a voter that aggregates all that is known about them. In 2016 smart phones will be used to identify, meet, and update profiles on the voter.”
- This is bad. Schmidt proposed creating a database of voters which collects “ALL THAT IS KNOWN ABOUT THEM”. Google knows a lot, probably too much about everyone.
- Eric Schmidt speaks and writes exactly as an employee of the Hillary Clinton campaign would. “Who we need to turn out and why” – this is something a Hillary campaign employee would write in an internal document, a hundred percent. This is truly shocking and very scary.
- And remember, Google has visited the White House 427 times during Obama’s presidency, averaging more than once a week! This is more than any other company by a large margin.
- Google is also actively censoring articles and websites that could hurt Hillary’s chances of winning.
- Julian Assange himself elaborated on how Google is involved with Hillary’s campaign here.
45. Admitting Hillary did not use private server for security reasons
- “Reluctant to go there. Makes it seem like she consciously went to the home server for security reasons which would fall apart under scrutiny.”
- In other words, Hillary “setting up the server for security reasons” falls apart under scrutiny. So why did she have a private server then? She didn’t choose a home server for security reasons. She did it because she was running around soliciting funds and wanted to keep her Foundation scheme private from FOIA requests.
- You would think that this would have been something that the FBI would have asked… Unfortunately, FBI Director James Comey has ties to the Clinton Foundation and forgot to ask this. FBI agents are revolting over Comey’s handling of the Clinton case, as their reputation and public perception have hit an all-time low.
46. Hillary Clinton “doesn’t seem to know what planet we are all living
in at the moment”
- “I mean it makes my life more difficult after telling every reporter I know she’s actually progressive but that is really the smallest of issues. It worries me more that she doesn’t seem to know what planet we are all living in at the moment.”
- Remember, her closest confidant Huma Abedin said that “she is often confused”.
47. Hillary’s team: She has “the worst judgment” and her “instincts”
have led to many problems for campaign
- “Sometimes HRC/WJC have the worst judgement”
- “Biden will get in We are still way more likely than not to win nomination We’ve taken on a lot of water that won’t be easy to pump out of the boat. Most of that has to do with terrible decisions made pre-campaign, but a lot has to do with her instincts.”
- If her own team, her closest allies who see her on a day to day basis claim that she has bad judgment in emails they think will never be seen… you can be assured she has done a lot of questionable things behind closed doors. These leaks are exposing many of them. As bad as these leaks are, she deleted 33,000 emails that she most likely deemed to be too damning, which is scary considering how bad all of these are.
- In the second email, John Podesta informs top aide Neera Tanden about the state of the campaign in September, 2015.
- Remember, Bernie Sander also said she has bad judgement.
48. Are there other emails that Hillary didn’t release to Congress?
- “Yes. If there is a release of the 55K, are there others that are not being released?”
- March 4, 2015. This is one day after the Congressional preservation order (March 3), and the day of the Congressional subpoena (March 4).
- So from the very start they knew they would not release all the emails.
- Shows intent, that they knew they were breaking the law.
- This was from Joel Benenson, who is an American pollster and consultant known for his role as a strategist for Barack Obama’s 2008 and 2012 presidential campaigns. He is currently the chief strategist for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.
49. Obama elevated Malaysia on the human rights list JUST to let
Malaysia into TPP
- “Hi-I wanted to provide a heads up on the next issue likely coming our way on TPP. Obama just readjusted Malaysia’s tier on the human rights list in order to move TPP thru with Malaysia attached. Trumka will likely be putting out a statement today blasting this.”
- This just highlights what a joke some these trade deals are.
- So if North Korea had lithium ore or something super rare, would their violations be forgotten to be included in the TPP, a deal that would be absolutely detrimental to the United States in terms on lost jobs?
- Remember, Saudi Arabia, one of the worst countries in regards to human rights violations and treatment of women, was made an equal member of the UN’s Human Rights Council during Obama’s term. According to this article, “Through the UNHRC’s “peer review” process, the Obama administration has allowed [countries like Cuba, China, and Saudi Arabia] to judge the U.S. and even the laws of specific U.S. states against standards they themselves do not uphold.”
50. Big media collusion email, working with reporters
- “Peter Nicholas (WSJ) is doing a story for Friday on caucus organizing efforts and the Sanders campaign’s theory that caucuses will be good for them in the same way that they were for Obama. We’ve pushed back with our theory of the case, including our strong organizing effort in Iowa and beyond. Per CTR, Amy Chozick is working on story for this weekend about how the GOP will attack Hillary, will likely include focus group data suggesting that trustworthiness and being out-of-touch will be top targets…”
- The quote only covers part of it, but they knew every story that was going to be printed before it was printed.
51. Using female senator to conjure fake sexist claims against Bernie
- “…recognizing that conversation would likely get out and could become a part of the narrative against him – that the women senators went to him to ask him to tone it down and to keep the pledge he made to them at the start of the race…”
- It’s a clear pattern: every opponent of Hillary has ties to Russia, is sexist/sexual offender and an anti-semite.
52. Hillary campaign caught partaking in insider trading (illegal)
- “Totally confidential but in case you haven’t heard they are announcing 5 year drilling plan tomorrow late morning.”
- “Is Hillary doing pharma pricing this week… Do you know what proposal is… Hints? Is cap the model? Thanks”
- In March, John Podesta (Hillary’s campaign manager and former chief of staff to Bill Clinton) forwarded to two friends that, “confidential[ly],” Atlantic Power Corporation would be announcing a 5 year drilling plan the next day. This resulted in the stock price jumping from $2.14 on March 14, the day the email was sent, to $2.53 within two weeks (+18%), and to $2.74 within two months (+28%). If someone had purchased call options on this information, they likely saw profits of several hundred percent. This information was received from a chairman of that company, then was forwarded to 2 people from the campaign.
- In the second email, Podesta’s brother is getting the scoop on what policy Clinton is laying out for price caps on drug companies and when she is releasing the info, giving him the ability to profit off of the biotech markets price reaction to the news in the stock market.
- Guess who went to jail for insider trading. Martha Stewart. Guess whose claim to fame is putting Martha Stewart in jail. James Comey. Just sayin’.
53. Hillary Clinton bragged about being invited to Putin’s ‘Inner
- “I said, ‘You know, Mr. Prime Minister, we actually have some things in common.”
- “We talked about a lot of issues that were not the hot-button issues between us, you know, his view on missile defense, which we think is misplaced because, you know, we don’t believe that there will be a threat from Russia,”
- Remember, Hillary also approved a deal granting Russia control of 20 percent of America’s uranium assets (as talked about in a later leak).
- Julian Assange has also said, “Hillary Clinton is the only presidential candidate with corruption ties to Russia”.
54. Hillary needed to be reminded to NOT to discuss foreign policy
intel over private email server
- “Sources include Western intelligence, US intelligence and sources in the region.”
- “any idea whose fighters attacked Islamist positions in Tripoli, Libya? Worth analyzing for future purposes.”
- “Yes and interesting but not for this channel.”
- Even a year after leaving the State Department, Hillary Clinton was still discussing sensitive international conflicts from her unsecured server’s email account. But we are told she is the “most qualified”.
- This email also shows that Hillary was (again) aware that Saudi Arabia and Qatar were supporting and funding ISIS. These countries are some of the largest funders of her campaign, who she willingly accepts money from. The same people who fund ISIS and funded 9/11 are funding Hillary… think about that.
55. John Podesta’s password was p@ssw0rd
- “Though CAP is still having issues with my email and computer, yours is good to go. jpodesta p@ssw0rd”
- Why is this important? The media is lying to us. They are saying the “Russians are feeding Wikileaks” and that they are hacking us. Their passwords are literally password. Some security. They only blame Russia so it can take our focus away from what is actually in the emails, which they do not deny it’s validity. As mentioned in the info section, Wikileaks has a 10 year, 100% accuracy rating. Not one leak has ever been disproven.
- Not only that… but Podesta LOST his cellphone! Extremely dangerous since he illegally had access to top secret documents.
- Julian Assange has already strongly suggested that the source of the leaks are insiders, including ex-DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was killed right around the time of the DNC leaks.
- John Podesta’s password was p@ssw0rd and the White House is trying to claim only a foreign state organization could have been savvy enough to hack these servers.
56. Hillary Clinton had to be told when to smile during speeches
- “[Smile] My goodness, I was having a lighthearted moment when I said that.”
- Her campaign seems more scripted than the WWE. This is why people don’t like her (not accounting for the corruption, scandals, extremely careless behavior, etc.) She just doesn’t seem genuine/authentic at all. When you are told to smile, read “sigh” off the teleprompter, never have an unscripted moment, have every word of every line you say get polled and tested by multiple focus groups several times before you even say it… people just don’t feel like they know what you truly stand for.
57. “Bernie needs to be ground to a pulp” and more
- “Re: Friendly advice. No mercy.”
- “Bernie needs to be ground to a pulp. We can’t start believing our own primary bullshit. This is no time to run the general. Crush him as hard as you can.”
- “I agree with that in principle. Where would you stick the knife in?”
- “Obama betrayer (Wh will affirm). Hapless legislator (Senators/members will affirm). False promiser (policy elites will affirm). Can’t win (black people will affirm).”
- Absolutely disparaging comments against Bernie Sanders. Still unsure how ex-Bernie fans can see this, in addition to the proven rigging of the primaries against him, and other incredibly awful comments about his followers and supporters… and NOT be livid at Hillary and her staff.
- Not only in this email do they talk badly about Bernie, they specifically say he betrayed Obama, is a terrible legislator, liar, and black people won’t vote for him.
58. Disney, ABC head is colluding with Hillary’s campaign
- “Bob Iger is the Chairman of Disney and a great guy. He wants to be helpful. What is the best way to put you two in touch? Hope you’re very well.”
- “Also, I saw Bob Iger on Saturday who said he’s had a couple of good talks with you.”
- Bob Iger is the CEO of Disney, which also owns ABC News and ESPN. According the Conservative Review, “WikiLeaks shows that when it comes to Disney and ABC News, liberal media bias comes from the very top.”
- The first email expresses Bob Iger’s interest in taking an active role in the campaign, and the second email is a follow-up email from 2 months later showing that Iger met with Podesta and that discussions went well.
- Bob Iger helped host a Beverly Hills fundraiser that cost $100,000 cover charge for hosting couples.
- He has also given over $400,000 to Hillary Clinton and other Democrats since 1999.
- George Stephanopoulos who works for ABC used to work for the Clintons and has donated over $75,000 to the Clinton Foundation.
59. Coordinating with SuperPACs, which is illegal
- “Invitation: Super Pacs Check-In @ Mon Mar 7, 2016 3pm – 3:30pm”
- “Robby added at 3-4 pm meeting with/about Priorities at Perkins Coie*. Attendees are Marc, Charlie, Dennis (by phone), Kim Kauffman…”
- Remember when coordinating with SuperPACs was illegal? It’s still illegal unless you’re Hillary’s campaign it seems.
- This happens several times throughout the leaks. In the first link, Robby Mook meets with Kim Kaufmann. He is part of the campaign and she is the head of Priorities USA a Hillary Clinton SuperPAC.
- We also have video evidence of top level democrats openly talking about illegal SuperPAC collusion and communication.
60. Hillary’s team admitting she lies a lot
- “Beyond this Hillary should stop attacking Bernie, especially when she says things that are untrue, which candidly she often does.”
- As we found out in other leaks, Hillary is “often confused”.
61. Plotting to attack Obama because “his father was a Muslim”
- “Obama (owe-BAHM-uh)’s father was a Muslim and Obama grew up among Muslims in the world’s most populous Islamic country.”
- Yet people vehemently oppose the idea that Hillary’s campaign came up with the birther movement… And here she is, her campaign planning to attack him on his Muslim father. This was back in January 2008.
62. Colluding over withholding Benghazi emails
- A lot of staffers here discussing Select Committee on Benghazi subpoenas issued for Hillary Clinton emails. At the very least this proves that a ton of campaign staff was actively aware and discussing the subpoenas as early as Mar 4, 2015 . This is before Combetta from Platte River Networks used BleachBit to wipe out tens of thousands of emails.
63. Hillary plans to support the TPP
- “All, I want to share our draft letter on trade. As you’ll recall, the idea here is to use this to lay out her thinking on TPA & TPP ahead of action on the Hill and a joint letter by all the former Secretaries of State and Defense. This draft assumes that she’s ultimately going to support both TPA and TPP. It focuses on what needs to happen to produce a positive result with TPP, and casts support for TPA as one of those steps.”
- She’s on video dozens of times times saying she supports it, calling it “The Gold Standard”, then recently changed her tune when she found out it didn’t poll well. As discovered earlier, she has a public position and then her real, private one.
- TPP would be disastrous for Americans, just like NAFTA was (which Bill Clinton signed and Hillary approves of).
64. Entire “interview” with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes is staged, reading
- This particular exchange is literally titled “Tax hit on Chris Hayes”…implying doing a tax hit on Sanders on the Chris Hayes Show on MSNBC.
- You can literally see them truncating paragraphs into sentences, shortening them, so that they appear to be stream of consciousness thoughts rather than prepared statements.
- Here is the video evidence of that interview.
65. Hillary Clinton stole furniture from the State Department (FBI docs)
- https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view (p. 44)
- “Early in Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, she and her staff were observed removing lamps and furniture from the State Department which were transported to her residence in Washington, DC,”
- After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return tens of thousands of dollars worth of White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had stolen. The fact that she stole State Department furniture shouldn’t shock anyone as she has a history of doing it.
66. Hillary told Tim Kaine back in July 2015 he would be VP
- “…HRC has personally told Tim Kaine he’s the veep.”
- “Won’t stop assuring Sens Brown and Heitkamp (at dinner now) that HRC has personally told Tim Kaine he’s the veep.”
- Kaine claims he only knew 48 hours before the announcement.
- This solidifies all theories that he dropped out as the DNC chair so that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz could replace him (and help ensure she rigged the primary for Hillary against Bernie as evidenced in earlier leaks) and open door for Kaine to be VP.
- This is despite her saying he would be a terrible choice for Obama’s VP in her book when she was talking about the last election. But she needed Debbie in charge to ensure she was the nominee.
67. Hillary tweaks her policies based on donors’ wants
- “Raisers are effectively salespeople selling the candidate on the donor marketplace, so their feedback is valuable to HQ in terms of tweaking policy, messaging, tone, etc … big donors usually have ideas/advice and want to feel like they are being heard.”
- These leaks prove that Hillary will do anything for money, regardless of morals. Her staff even comments often about how worrisome it is. She takes money from countries who (under Sharia law) kill gay people, enslave women, and persecute Christians, but turns a blind eye to it as long as she gets paid. She changes her policies based on who gives her what. She sells U.S. assets to countries who donate in pay-to-play schemes… what a mess…
68. “…go through all the emails and pull the official ones”
- “For what it’s worth. There is only one thing that needs to be done on this email thing. (Which I am sure nobody wants to do). Get a state dept career lawyer to go through all the emails and pull the official ones. I know all the reasons not to do it but it’s going to happen so we should do it. Btw you know as well as I every god damn cabinet officer and WH staff uses there gmail account!”
- This email is from Tom Nides to John Podesta (Hillary campaign chairman). Nides worked as a Deputy under Hillary Clinton in the State Department for two years from early 2011 to early 2013.
- Date of the email 2015-03-06 by Nides, four days after the NYT publicly broke the email story (the story that broke the news of Hillary’s secret server).
- They know it is illegal and unethical, but do it anyways. He also admits that the White House uses unsecure email accounts as well (as we know from the top leak).
69. Hillary sends U.S. intelligence and war plans to Podesta’s hacked
- “Note: Sources include Western intelligence, US intelligence and sources in the region.”
- Definitive proof that Hillary Clinton knowingly violated Title 18 U.S. Code § 798 ‘Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information.’, sharing war plans directly from US and western Intelligence sources, LINKED TO BENGHAZI.
- “It’s unquestionably an OPSEC violation,” Dr. John Schindler, a former NSA analyst and national security expert, told The Daily Caller News Foundation.
- Anyone could easily hack this intelligence information (especially as Podesta’s password was “password”). That is why government personnel, especially the top brass, need to go through proper, secure channels, a.k.a. Government 101.
70. Hillary’s team admits to knowing of classified material in emails
- “Gowdy is focused on how her Benghazi emails are self-selected by her and therefore paint on an incomplete picture. He is not focused on the classified email, which is great.”
- This is the campaign admitting to knowing there were classified emails, despite saying there were none. How is this not proof of awareness and thus “intent”?
- But Hillary already said there was NO classified email of any kind sent or received… She then said FBI Director James Comey agreed with her. Surely people don’t think she actually tried to lie about this, right?…
71. NBC colluded with the Clinton campaign
- “Craig has gotten in touch with NY mag this am to do a story about how grossly the media has handled the story on book/foundation and make this experience with NBC part of that story.”
- Jennifer Palmieri is complaining that in an interview with Bill Clinton about the Foundation, NBC asked critical questions since they had previously agreed to paint the Foundation in a good light, even though they are still promising to do so. So she makes a contingency plan for good press.
72. Avoiding the press because of tough questions
- “Can we survive not answering questions from press at message events. Her dinkins speech and immigration message broke through because we didn’t take questions. Her community banks message got lost because she answered questions about the foundation and emails.”
- Pondering how to avoid the press because they always ask about the “foundation and emails” causing them to go off message. Long discussion about avoiding the press and whether to do it (they avoided press conferences for almost a year).
73. Clinton Foundation did not pay for the services they received
- “My friend Eric was the partner who led the work McKinsey did pro bono + expenses for the CF/ CBHF and the IHRC in Haiti for more than a year and their expenses have not yet been paid.”
- “I think he’s a bit at wits end and also doesn’t want to run it up the flag pole at McKinsey to attract any undesired attention.”
- This is related to the “looting of Haiti” case where the “Friends of Bill” list was created in the State Department. Chelsea complains that her friend Eric wants to get paid but doesn’t dare to tell his bosses because the info might leak out and it would be embarrassing if the press found out about this.
74. Illegally coordinating with Priorities USA, a SuperPAC funded by
- “So afraid that NYT is going with this story on Priorities whether we like it or not. They have sources about the meetings.”
- They were scrambling to make sure they were within the law and really worried the donor list was about to come out.
- The New York Times spiked the story about the corruption to protect her, shielding the donors which OpenSecrets.org shares with us from a later disclosure.
- As you can see clearly there, the top contributor is none other than George Soros with $6 million in. Staff from the two groups met and coordinated efforts, which caused the concern from Hillary’s side because the Priorities USA people were talking and the media, specifically the New York Times, hid this violation of campaign election law.
75. Conflict of interest: Bill was personally paid and received gifts
from CGI sponsors
- “I signed a conflict of interest policy as a board member of cgi”
- “Oddly, wjc does not have to sign such a document even though he is personally paid by 3 cgi sponsors, gets many expensive gifts from them, some that are at home etc”
- “I could add 500 different examples of things like this”
- CGI stands for the Clinton Global Initiative.
- This is pretty damning. Here we have Band reporting serious violations to board members of the Foundation. Those board members failed in their fiduciary duty to the foundation, they should have immediately commissioned a financial audit from an independent CPA firm to figure out how much money had been misappropriated.
- Deuce5081 from Reddit expands on this further here.
76. Man who ran ‘Bill Clinton Inc.’: “I’m also starting to worry that if
this story gets out, we are screwed”
- “Need get this asap to them although I’m sure cvc won’t believe it to be true bc she doesn’t want to Even though the facts speak for themselves. John, I would appreciate your feedback and any suggestions”
- “I’m also starting to worry that if this story gets out, we are screwed.”
- Bill Clinton Inc. can be found in detail in the Top 100 List, inside the top 30.
- This is more discussion on the infamous Doug Band memo about Teneo, which revealed corruption and inurement by the Clintons. They were using “charity” to personally enrich themselves to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. Doug is worried that if the “story gets out” Teneo, the company involved in the scheme will have to be shut down completely.
77. Podesta illegally has access to top secret information
- “Two exceptions–White House requests he can handle by email; if any other emergency request comes up, I can process. I’m holding a TS clearance. Scott, you may need to figure out what we need to do to add me to the review authority.”
- Why does Podesta have a top secret clearance? He’s not holding a government position…
78. Podesta connects to unsecure network where anyone could access
- “Yes inbox finally opened up. I should never connect to Amtrack wifi. Seems to always screw things up.”
- Holds top secret (TS) clearance, and conducts official campaign business on unsecure Amtrak WiFi… These are the people Hillary will trust to secure our secrets once in office.
79. Hillary’s speechwriters: “I don’t mind the ‘backs of dead
Americans’ because we need a bit of moral outrage.” (Benghazi)
- One prominent theme throughout the leaks is that Hillary is just a put together political head piece that is drafted, rewritten, and approved before being sent into public. They note where she should be outraged, they note where she should smile, she even sighed when they told her to sigh. All of the words coming out of her mouth go through weeks of tweaking so that she comes off as likable as possible.
80. Admitting Hillary failed foreign policy
- “We spent $500 million training Syrian rebels and got nothing and we defended Iraq for a decade and trained their army to see them all defect.”
- Yet Obama is signing off on another policy to do the exact same thing, again. Hillary has said she will be an Obama third term.
81. The AP colluding with the Hillary campaign
- “They do not plan to release anything publicly, so no posting online or anything public-facing, just to the committee. That said, they are considering placing a story with a friendly at the AP (Matt Lee or Bradley Klapper), that would lay this out before the majority on the committee has a chance to realize what they have and distort it.”
- And the AP is supposed to be THE NEUTRAL news source… wow…
82. Hillary camp using “propaganda”
- “Sorry, Gloria has taken it on herself to edit our propaganda.”
- Who would call their own message propaganda? Only people who personally don’t believe anything that they are telling the public. The DNC thinks the public is “unaware and compliant.”
83. Hillary’s camp says she has a “character problem” and is “arrogant”
- “I know this email thing isn’t on the level. I’m fully aware of that. But her inability to just do a national interview and communicate genuine feelings of remorse and regret is now, I fear, becoming a character problem (more so than honesty). People hate her arrogant, like her down. It’s a sexist context, but I think it’s the truth.”
- Her closest confidants admitting what everyone already knows. She is not genuine.
84. Staging fake anti-Trump protest, conspiring with Univision CEO
- “Thinking about the early 4, there is the Trump International Hotel in Vegas. Maybe there is an organizing opportunity next week. Would be good to reach out to unite here.”
- Previous leaks months ago proved many of the “protests” were staged and they hired people to be there with professional signs.
- The James O’Keefe bombshell video (first one) proves that all these “protests” were all staged and they paid mentally ill people to incite violence.
85. Meeting to go over Cheryl Mills’ testimony to FBI/Congress
- “Please see below for today’s 8am meeting agenda. Also, please note that this meeting should last a full hour” Lists items to talk about “Timing of Focus Groups re Debate Prep” “8/31 Email Release” “Jake/Cheryl Testimony.”
- This is a memo revealing that they were discussing the testimony of Cheryl Mills in meetings. It must have been highly important to keep all of their stories straight, properly vetted and discussed.
86. Journalist talks strategy with Clinton staff and asks for permission
to write article
- “am not going to raise this publicly, but one of HRC’s opponents will soon charge that she is running an “imperial campaign.” If it is the right opponent, Democrat or Republican, the charge will resonate.”
- “BTW, I may doing an Elizabeth Warren column soon. If I write that my optimum scenario would be for Elizabeth to ultimately give a big endorsement to HRC and give the keynote speech at the Convention, totally off the record, would that give you a problem? It would be my personal opinion only, but if you have a problem with my suggesting this as my idea, I won’t tell anyone and I won’t include it, deferring to you”
- Yes. This supposed journalist is discussing strategy with the chairman of the Hillary Clinton campaign. Giving him information and warnings about things he learned from other sources most likely off the record. Extreme collusion between the media and Hillary’s staff.
- But wait, there is more! He is asking permission from Podesta to write parts of an article. John Podesta responds to the email, and grants permission for the journalist to write the story as originally planned.
87. Violating campaign finance law
- “I’m swinging way above my weight class here. And I’m 100% sure this out of protocol. I’m trying to land the campaign a big fat whale that can give between $100,000 to maybe $1 million if their ego can be reassured that they won’t be just treated “just like any other donor. With your permission, can I CC you in an email to these guys. I’m work with Haim Saban’s political director on these same guys. If it’s 100% inappropriate I understand.”
- Haim Saiban is the owner of Univision, who has been working with Hillary as revealed throughout the leaks.
88. Proof that ‘Correct the Record’ (SuperPAC) is directly coordinating
with the Hillary campaign against federal campaign law
- https://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/5636 (in attachments)
- “In May of 2015, CTR separated from its parent organization, American Bridge, and became its own SuperPAC. This structure allows CTR to retain its independence but coordinate directly and strategically with the Hillary campaign. This work is necessary now more than ever.”
- Correct the Record (CTR) is a group funded by globalist billionaire George Soros to pretend Hillary has support online. They pay “an army of nerd virgins” (their own words) to create memes and pretend to support Hillary. On popular internet sites like Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook, they are paid to ‘downvote’ or ‘dislike’ or delete anything pro-Trump/anti-Hillary, and fake-promote anything pro-Hillary/anti-Trump. Incredibly sad, but Hillary and her “support” is staged in every department.
- The same attachment describes everything
89. Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg in direct contact with the
- “[He is] particularly interested in meeting people who could help him understand how to move the needle on the specific public policy issues he cares most about. He wants to meet folks who can inform his understanding about effective political operations to advance public policy goals”
- They are basically saying he wants to learn how to bribe people.
- Mark Zuckerberg has been very outspoken about Trump and his wall idea, when he himself is building a large wall around his mansion.
- Facebook also manipulates it’s trending stories to not show pro-Trump/anti-Hillary articles or trends, and even censors videos against Hillary. The censorship is well known and has reduced Facebook’s integrity tenfold. Pro-Trump stories with hundreds of thousands of mentions are deleted to allow room for anti-Trump articles with less than a thousand mentions. Happens literally daily. Unfortunately this is the case across Twitter, YouTube, Google, and Reddit as well (and why it seems like at times more support Hillary despite Trump getting 30,000 at his rallies and Hillary getting 200). They are in the tank for Hillary.
90. Hillary’s team working with hundreds of MSM news pundits
- https://www.wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/5636 (in attachments)
- “IMPACTING THE DIALOGUE: CTR has identified 372 surrogates including influential and frequent pundits on broadcast and cable news for Presidential 2016 politics and provided them around 80 sets of talking points…”
- Once again, shows the media collusion with the Hillary campaign.
91. Admitting Obamacare isn’t working
- “It is becoming painfully clear that many of these plans underpriced their original premium as they assumed a broader, healthier risk pool.”
- “The ACA enrollment by the end of 2016 is projected by HHS to be less than half (10 million) of the 20 million Americans that CBO has projected to be in the exchange by that time. This is likely due to the lack of affordability for many Americans over 250 percent of poverty (who are getting little to no tax credit subsidy) and/or because they perceive the high deductible benefit to be not worth it (and are either unaware of mandate penalty or prefer it to entire premium payment).”
- This is something most people know, but just another example of her campaign putting out one thing to pander for votes, but secretly believing another thing.
- It’s also now been announced that Obamacare will go up for everyone by an average of 25% next year and in many cases, upwards of 80%! Hillary promises to keep the disastrous Obamacare and even once referred to it as Hillarycare.
92. Hillary tries to hide her tiny rallies
- “Less than 100 people – NO cell phones, NO press. Over 100 people YES cell phones, and ONE print pooler will be escorted in for her remarks only and then escorted out. NO tv cameras.”
- “Stories on South Carolina… Including empty seats at event and closed office”
- We know Hillary events have small crowds. But now we know many of the Hillary Campaign events were so small that the following policy was proposed.
- That’s right, they are talking about confiscating mobile devices, so the embarrassingly small crowds of under 100 people could never be reported. Complete artificial manufactured reality.
93. Hillary had a mole working on Biden’s team
- “It’s been a little hard for me to play such a role in the Biden demise – and I am definitely dead to them — but I’m glad to be on Team HRC”
- Earlier leaks revealed Clinton’s staff had moles on Elizabeth Warren’s team. Seems they had one in Biden’s camp as well. Someone who helped to destroy Biden in return for a position. Ron Klain.
94. John Oliver caught colluding with Hillary’s campaign
- “we’ve made contact with John Olivier”
- “and his team is working on it.”
- Mr. John “I hate corruption” Oliver doing business with the most corrupt “charity” on the face of the planet? Shocker…
- John Oliver works for HBO, HBO is owned by Time Warner, Time Warner donates to Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton owns John Oliver.
95. Politico’s Glenn Thrush colluding with Hillary’s campaign, admits to
being a “hack”
- “sorry to bother… Because I have become a hack I will send u the whole section that pertains to u. Please don’t share or tell anyone I did this. Tell me if I fucked up anything”
- He sends a huge part of the article to John Podesta. Absolutely disgraceful. Podesta approves the section of course which showed him in a very positive light to begin with.
- Don’t worry Glenn Thrush of the Politico. I’m sure Podesta won’t tell anyone you did this.
96. “We are finishing up the next round of TV scripts”
- Unclear if it is Hillary who will be scripted or if the MSM will be scripted. I’m thinking both, as has been proven in the leaks above many times.
97. ‘The Huffington Post’ colluded with Hillary
- “I am committed to make sure she is elected as the next President of United States. I am reaching out to my friends to raise money for her campaign. Please let me know if I can be of any service to you.”
- No doubt the entirety of Huffington Post is in it for Hillary when they display their “disclaimer” (“Donald Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobe Hitler” or something along these lines) under every “article.”
- The author of this email once an “article” on the Huffington Post that Trump was “a sorcerer and a wizard”. Yes… Huffington Post actually published this. That’s why no one takes The Huffington Post seriously.
98. Clinton campaign memorized their email cover-up script
- “Feel free to circulate these. We’ve been circulating this on background as an aide, and the additional points below on deep background.”
- This email shows all the talking points her team needs to learn as they will be questioned on her crimes soon. The notes in here are filled with complete lies however.
99. Heavy press collusion over Cuba and Hillary’s health
- “The print stories on Cuba will largely be pre-written in the morning based on excerpts that we are providing tonight (Dan has gotten HRC signoff on them already for this purpose). The reporters will do some tiddying up of the stories as the speech is delivered/completed, but they will largely be filed as she goes on.”
- Blatant. Media. Collusion.
100. Obama picked people in his administration from the suggestion
list of CiTi bank advisor/Wall St shill
- “Barack – Following up on your conversations with John over the weekend, attached are two documents: A list of African American, Latino and Asian American candidates, divided between Cabinet/Deputy and Under/Assistant/Deputy Assistant Sectetary levels, as well as lists of senior Native Americans, Arab/Muslim Americans and Disabled Americans. We have longer lists, but these are candidates whose names have been recommended by a number of sources for senior level jobs in a potential Administration.”
- Froman was a Citigroup Managing director until 2009. He’s now championing the TPP as US trade rep.