PART 3: CNN Field Manager: Zucker’s 9am Calls ‘BS;’ “…Totally Left-Leaning…Don’t Want to Admit it”
Some of the key findings of today’s video:
- Manager of Field Operations at CNN, Patrick Davis, Complains, “We Could Be So Much Better Than What We Are.”
- “I Haven’t Listened to a 9AM (Rundown) Call in About 15 Years…Just, I Can’t Listen to It.” Explains Davis, “It’s All Just a Bunch of Bullshit.”
- Field Production Supervisor at CNN, Gerald Sisnette: “The Only Way This Will Go Away is When He (Trump) Dies. Hopefully Soon.”
- “They Sold Themselves to the Devil. It’s, It’s Sad.” Laments Floor Manager at CNN, Mike Brevna.
- “We Used to Cover News,” Complains Senior Field Engineer at CNN, Scott Garber, adding, “We Used to Go Out and Do Stories.”