Human Aura Colors and Meanings
By PL Chang, published May 11, 2014
Many scientists, especially quantum physicists, are accepting the fact that all things in the Universe emit energy. They know this because the energy can be detected using advanced bioelectric technologies. One of these technologies is called Kirlian photography.
Kirlian photography is an electrographic recording technique that works by placing an object on top of a sheet film, which is placed on top of a metal plate and then charged with high voltages. This process causes a corona discharge between the object and the metal plate, which is recorded by the film as light patterns of colors. Kirlian photography can also be used to detect energies emitted from the human body.
What is the human aura?
If you study energy mechanics deeply enough, you should know that everything is made of energy and that matter is a projection of energy. Since everything is made of energy, then everything emits energy in one form or another.
The human body emits many different forms of energy. One of them is known as the human aura, which is a bioenergy field that is made of many different layers and colors. Its shape looks similar to an egg that surrounds the entire body. Many energy healers believe that the aura contains information related to the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual body. They also believe that the information in the human aura can tell the state of health of the human body.
Aura colors and meanings
The human aura is believed to be made of 15 different layers of colors of energy that are all interconnected. Most teachings of the human aura are often focused on the first 7 layers of the human aura. This article will go a little further by exploring the first 12 layers of the aura and their colors and meanings. The first layer of the human aura is the layer closest to the body.
- Layer 1 represents the etheric body and the color red.
- Layer 2 is linked to the emotional and elemental body. It is orange in color.
- Layer 3 is connected to the mental body and is yellow in color.
- Layer 4 represents the astral body and emits a green hue.
- Layer 5 is linked to the archetypal body and is blue in color.
- Layer 6 represents the angelic body and has an indigo color .
- Layer 7 is connected to the ketheric body and emits a violet hue.
- Layer 8 is linked to the monadic body and has a gold color.
- Layer 9 represents the keriatric body and is silver in color.
- Layer 10 is connected to the christiac body. It represents the color blue-black.
- Layer 11 is linked to the buddhaic body and is silver-black in color.
- Layer 12 represents the nirvanic body and emits a white color.
Many energy healers believe that when the colors of the human aura are polluted and out of balance, they can cause negative effects on the body, leading to health problems. Here is a list of aura colors and their meanings:
- Deep red: Grounded, strong will power, survival oriented
- Dark red: Anger
- Clear red: Energetic, competitive, sexual, passionate
- Orange: Vitality, vigor, creative, stamina, courageous
- Orange-yellow: Scientific, detail oriented, perfectionist
- Yellow: Creative, playful, identity, awareness, power, knowledge, curiosity
- Yellow-green: Passionate, communicative
- Green: Nature, growth, balance, love
- Dark green: Jealousy, low self-esteem, resentment
- Blue: Cool, calm, sensitive, expression
- Dark blue: Fear of self-expression
- Indigo: Intuitive, visionary, clear minded
- Violet: Visionary, divine wisdom, enlightenment
- Silver: Abundance, nurturing
- Bright pink: Sensitive, artistic, affection, compassion, purity
- Dark pink: Immature, dishonest
- Gold: Enlightenment, wisdom, intuitive thinker
- White: Purity, unity, transcendent
Kirlian Photography Introduction
Aura Imaging Bio Feedback: See What The Chakras Look Like