From: Steve McMichael
North America alleged USA
I have sent: Courtesy Notice, Foreclosure Flyer, OPPT-IN Website
I have sent out via individual emails (before the Absolute Data Exchange):
• 78 foreclosure notices to the State Senate and House and Governor of Colorado.
• 2 foreclosure notices to my Senators in D.C.
• 1 CN to NellNet Student Loan
• 1 Invoice to NellNet
• Unknown amounts of links on the internet including my blog http://ecologyofeverything.wordpress.com
• 2 CN’s to Judges in support. BUT, I was angry and dualistic. The results were longer sentences for both parties. For that, I am deeply sorry.
Now that the IRS is under scrutiny, it seems like a good time to approach that as well.
The CN and Invoice were to address a student loan that was in good standing. The CN was sent Registered mail. The invoice was just first class mail as the return receipt from the CN validated the address and recipient. The legislature FN’s I sent by individual email so they would not go to spam. My intention for these emails was to assure myself that they had been informed and had information available to them to make a free will choice about how to proceed in their daily decision making. Even more importantly, I included the staff in the addressing of the correspondance inviting them to check it out and discuss it with others in the office as it is that conversation that makes a difference.
Freedom has always been our free will choice. It was just an extraordinarily difficult one to live with. I have seen this system of slavery all of my life. By age 11 I understood when my father sat me down to explain compound interest when I wanted to borrow against my allowance to buy a birthday gift for my mother. By the end of that conversation it was clear that there would always be those who “have” and those who “have not” and the control system behind it.
I was mortified and thus began the path that lead to this moment of Now and the DOing that is given rise by my being.
• There is no “them”.
• Be the person that would inspire you.
• True compassion is not for the faint of heart.
• I am not alone.
• Ho’o’ponopono works.
I had been expecting this, waiting for this.