Do you think nothing is happening? You might want to think again. A week in review. Do you remember when Q wrote on Sunday February 9th of this week… “Justice. Q” So what has happened since Q said this?
1) This week: -Chinese Telecommunications Conglomerate Huawei and Subsidiaries Charged in Racketeering Conspiracy and Conspiracy to Steal Trade Secrets -Jussie Smollett indicted with 6 charges for his Hoax of hate crimes.
2) – Justice Department launches legal assault to roll back sanctuary cities -AG Barr announced that Giuliani had turned over to them investigative information about Ukraine corruption with former Administration.
3) – -Trump goes on a twitter spree highlighting that nothing ever happened to the crimes Tony Podesta did. -Trump torches corrupt Judge Berman Jackson about injustices about Manafort but game HRC a pass. -Michael Avenatti found guilty of all charges today.
4) -Roger Stone Sentencing evaluated by AG Barr as being outrageous (9 years? For lying to congress? Rape Is only 3~5 years) and the 4 corrupt Mueller investigators all resigned.
5) – “I’m here to announce the indictment of Chinese military hackers… for breaking into the computer systems of the credit-reporting agency Equifax, and for stealing the sensitive personal information of nearly half of all American citizens.”—AG Barr
6) -Trump WH fires Alexander Vindman -Trump WH fires Gordon Sondland -Trump NSC (national security council) removes 70 former Obama hold overs, with maybe even more coming.
7) -Graham sent a letter to Attorney General William Barr on Friday asking that he make 17 officials, many of whom are identified only by title, available for interviews.
8) -Durham Scrutinizing John Brennan’s Handling of Russian Interference in 2016
10) This is only Friday afternoon too. As I said earlier for those crying about McCabe getting off for lying, you really don’t understand the big picture. If you start really paying attention then you won’t be the kid on the Left but be the Kid on the Right. Enjoy your weekend