Clinton, The Middle East, North Africa, Big Pharma, The International Center for Missing & Exploited Children
published on Drain The Swamp
“The only security of all is in a free press. The force of public opinion cannot be resisted when permitted freely to be expressed. The agitation it produces must be submitted to. It is necessary, to keep the waters pure.”
The Clintons took money from hostile nations and defense contractors of domestic & foreign origin. Then, in systematic fashion, they approved government contracts for those companies, allowing them to distribute military hardware to those nations.
(b) Responsibility for supervision and direction of sales, leases, financing, cooperative projects, and exports Under the direction of the President, the Secretary of State (taking into account other United States activities abroad, such as military assistance, economic assistance, and the food for peace program) shall be responsible for the continuous supervision and general direction of sales, leases, financing, cooperative projects, and exports under this chapter, including, but not limited to, determining
- whether there will be a sale to or financing for a country and the amount thereof;
- whether there will be a lease to a country;
- whether there will be a cooperative project and the scope thereof; and
- whether there will be delivery or other performance under such sale, lease, cooperative project, or export, to the end that sales, financing, leases, cooperative projects, and exports will be integrated with other United States activities and to the end that the foreign policy of the United States would be best served thereby.
Clinton ran an agency that is responsible for regulating U.S. arms exports.
State Department exports approvals substantially increased to governments that donated to the Clinton Foundation.
Federal law explicitly designates the secretary of state as “responsible for the continuous supervision and general direction of sales” of arms, and early in her term, the State Department called one arms deal a “top priority” for Clinton.
Clinton Foundation Donors Include:
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia $10,000,001 – $25,000,000
- Friends of Saudi Arabia $1,000,001 – $5,000,000
- Sheikh Mohammed H. Al-Amoudi $5,000,001 – $10,000,000
- State of Qatar $1,000,001 – $5,000,000
- Qatar 2022 Supreme Committee $250,001 – $500,000
- Qatar Foundation International $100,001 – $250,000
- The Government of Brunei Darussalam $1,000,001 – $5,000,000
- The Sultanate of Oman $1,000,001 – $5,000,000
- United Arab Emirates $1,000,001 – $5,000,000
- Dubai Foundation (UAE) $1,000,001 – $5,000,000
- Dubai Financial Market (UAE) $10,001 – $25,000
- Abraaj Holdings (UAE) $500,001 – $1,000,000
- State of Kuwait $5,000,001 – $10,000,000
- National Bank of Kuwait SAK $25,001 – $50,000
- OCP Corporation (Morocco) $1,000,001 – $5,000,000
- BMCE Bank (Morocco) $100,001 – $250,000
- Bahrain Petroleum Company $10,001 – $25,000
- Kingdom of Bahrain $50,001 – $100,000
- Gulf Finance House (Bahrain) $50,001 – $100,000
US approved $40 billion in 2009 private arms sales | WASHINGTON POST ARTICLE | MAR 11 2011
- The U.S. government approved $40 billion in worldwide private arms sales in 2009, including more than $7 billion to Mideast and North African nations that are struggling with political upheaval, the State Department reported.
- From 2008 to 2009, the U.S. authorized increasing sales of military shipments to the now-toppled Egyptian government of Hosni Mubarak and the embattled kingdom of Bahrain.
- The $40 billion figure during the first year of the Obama administration reflects a rise in total approved arms sales over the final year of the Bush administration in 2008, when the State Department licensed $34.2 billion.
- The $7.3 billion in U.S.-approved defense sales to Mideast and North African countries in 2009 totaled up to nearly a fifth of the entire $40 billion in licensed sales – indications of both the region’s strategic importance and their governments’ willingness to pay top dollar for American defense equipment.
- Iraq, where U.S. forces are still drawing down and the fledgling government is struggling against militants, was the biggest buyer ($1.51 billion), closely followed by Turkey ($1.50 billion) and the United Arab Emirates ($1.09 billion).
U.S. Arms Sales Make Up Most of Global Market | AUG. 26, 2012 | NY TIMES ARTICLE
- Weapons sales by the United States tripled in 2011 to a record high, driven by major arms sales to Persian Gulf allies.
- Overseas weapons sales by the United States totaled $66.3 billion.
- The American weapons sales total was an “extraordinary increase” over the $21.4 billion in deals for 2010, the study found, and was the largest single-year sales total in the history of United States arms exports. The previous high was in fiscal year 2009, when American weapons sales overseas totaled nearly $31 billion.
- Increasing tensions drove a set of Persian Gulf nations – Saudi Arabia, UAE and Oman to purchase weapons at record levels.
- The agreements with Saudi Arabia included the purchase of 84 advanced F-15 fighters, a variety of ammunition, missiles and logistics support, and upgrades of 70 of the F-15 fighters in the current fleet.
- Sales to Saudi Arabia last year also included dozens of Apache and Black Hawk helicopters, all contributing to a total Saudi weapons deal from the United States of $33.4 billion, according to the study.
- The United Arab Emirates purchased a Terminal High Altitude Area Defense, an advanced antimissile shield that includes radars and is valued at $3.49 billion, as well as 16 Chinook helicopters for $939 million.
- Oman bought 18 F-16 fighters for $1.4 billion.
Here’s who buys the most weapons from the U.S. | CNN ARTICLE | MAY 25, 2016
- The U.S. is responsible for nearly 33% of worldwide exports — by far the top arms exporter on the planet — but which countries does the U.S. sell the most weapons to?
- Saudi Arabia was the top recipient of American-made arms from 2011-2015, followed closely by the United Arab Emirates.
- Experts believe the Middle East will remain a top destination for weapons for some time — it currently accounts for about 40% of U.S. arms exports — especially given the rise of ISIS.
- The American exports include everything from small arms to fighter jet aircraft and tanks, to Patriot Missile batteries.
- U.S. defense companies were explicit in their desire to boost international exports in the wake of recent defense budget cuts.
- CEO of U.S. defense giant Lockheed Martin, Marillyn Hewson, said, “One area where we expect the majority of our growth potential to come from in the years ahead is our international customers.”
Under Clinton’s leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation | INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES
- Even by the standards of arms deals between the United States and Saudi Arabia, this one was enormous. A consortium of American defense contractors led by Boeing would deliver $29 billion worth of advanced fighter jets to the United States’ oil-rich ally in the Middle East.
- At press conferences in Washington to announce the department’s approval, an assistant secretary of state, Andrew Shapiro, declared that the deal had been “a top priority” for Clinton personally.
- In the years before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia contributed at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.
- Just two months before the deal was finalized, Boeing — the defense contractor that manufactures one of the fighter jets the Saudis were especially keen to acquire, the F-15 — contributed $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation, according to a company press release.
- “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation
- The Lockheed Martin Foundation $10,001 – $25,000
- Lockheed Martin Corporation $100,001 – $250,000
Lobbying fees paid to Podesta Group: $6,600,000
- 1998 | Lockheed Martin | $20,000
- 1999 | Lockheed Martin | $280,000
- 2000 | Lockheed Martin | $240,000
- 2001 | Lockheed Martin | $260,000
- 2002 | Lockheed Martin | $280,000
- 2003 | Lockheed Martin | $140,000
- 2004 | Lockheed Martin | $280,000
- 2005 | Lockheed Martin | $280,000
- 2006 | Lockheed Martin | $200,000
- 2007 | Lockheed Martin | $200,000
- 2008 | Lockheed Martin | $240,000
- 2009 | Lockheed Martin | $420,000
- 2010 | Lockheed Martin | $440,000
- 2011 | Lockheed Martin | $530,000
- 2012 | Lockheed Martin | $650,000
- 2013 | Lockheed Martin | $620,000
- 2014 | Lockheed Martin | $550,000
- 2015 | Lockheed Martin | $550,000
- 2016 | Lockheed Martin | $420,000
Side note: Mr. James Comey served as General Counsel and Senior Vice President of Lockheed Martin Corporation from October 1, 2005 to June 24, 2010.
Lobbying fees paid to Podesta Group: $3,450,000
- 2005 | General Dynamics | $40,000
- 2006 | General Dynamics | $200,000
- 2007 | General Dynamics | $400,000
- 2008 | General Dynamics | $360,000
- 2009 | General Dynamics | $560,000
- 2010 | General Dynamics | $560,000
- 2011 | General Dynamics | $320,000
- 2012 | General Dynamics | $440,000
- 2013 | General Dynamics | $240,000
- 2014 | General Dynamics | $120,000
- 2015 | General Dynamics | $120,000
- 2016 | General Dynamics | $90,000
“Donations” to the Clinton Foundation
- The Boeing Company $1,000,001 – $5,000,000
Lobbying fees paid to Podesta Group: $1,130,000
- 2008 | Boeing Co | $190,000
- 2009 | Boeing Co | $200,000
- 2010 | Boeing Co | $200,000
- 2011 | Boeing Co | $200,000
- 2012 | Boeing Co | $200,000
- 2013 | Boeing Co | $140,000
Lobbying fees paid to Podesta Group: $200,000
- 2008 | Raytheon Co | $90,000
- 2009 | Raytheon Co | $90,000
- 2010 | Raytheon Co | $20,000
Michael C. Ruettgers
- (Raytheon) Independent Director since 2000
- (Raytheon) Former Lead Director 2006-2013
- (Ruettgers Foundation) Trustee since 1997
“Donation” to the Clinton Foundation
- Ruettgers Family Charitable Foundation $500,001 – $1,000,000
George R. Oliver
- (Raytheon) Independent Director since 2013
- (Johnson Controls International PLC) President, Chief Operating Officer & Director since 2016
- (Tyco International Ltd.) Chief Executive Officer & Director since 2006
Lobbying fees paid to Podesta Group: $970,000 + $650,000
- 2006 | Tyco International | $140,000
- 2007 | Tyco International | $240,000
- 2008 | Tyco International | $150,000
- 2009 | Tyco International | $210,000
- 2010 | Tyco International | $200,000
- 2011 | Tyco International | $30,000
- 2007 | Tyco Electronics | $60,000
- 2008 | Tyco Electronics | $140,000
- 2009 | Tyco Electronics | $210,000
- 2010 | Tyco Electronics | $240,000
“Donation” to the Clinton Foundation
- Johnson Controls, Inc. $100,001 – $250,000
Lobbying fees paid to Podesta Group: $2,850,000
- 1999 | General Electric | $120,000
- 1999 | General Electric | $20,000
- 2000 | General Electric | $180,000
- 2000 | General Electric | $60,000
- 2001 | General Electric | $140,000
- 2001 | General Electric | $100,000
- 2002 | General Electric | $140,000
- 2002 | General Electric | $200,000
- 2003 | General Electric | $140,000
- 2003 | General Electric | $100,000
- 2004 | General Electric | $100,000
- 2004 | General Electric | $100,000
- 2005 | General Electric | $220,000
- 2006 | General Electric | $300,000
- 2007 | General Electric | $0
- 2009 | General Electric | $120,000
- 2011 | General Electric | $50,000
- 2012 | General Electric | $160,000
- 2013 | General Electric | $170,000
- 2014 | General Electric | $160,000
- 2015 | General Electric | $160,000
- 2016 | General Electric | $110,000
“Donation” to the Clinton Foundation
- General Electric $500,001 – $1,000,000
G.E. loves Clinton | THE CENTER FOR PUBLIC INTEGRITY | MAY 24, 2016
- Clinton’s largest batch of defense-related contributors, from the beginning of 2015 through February 2016, were associated with General Electric, which received contracts from the Defense Department totaling $2.2 billion in fiscal 2014 and $2.3 billion in fiscal 2013.
- Clinton served on the Senate Armed Services Committee during her final six years in the Senate where she also received defense-industry contributions. Adjusted for inflation, she collected $258,024 from the top contractors for her Senate campaign and leadership political action committee (PAC) during that period — 2003 through 2008 — including $125,351 from contractor PACs.
Lobbying fees paid to Podesta Group: $3,600,000
- 2008 | BAE Systems | $110,000
- 2009 | BAE Systems | $440,000
- 2010 | BAE Systems | $440,000
- 2011 | BAE Systems | $440,000
- 2012 | BAE Systems | $440,000
- 2013 | BAE Systems | $440,000
- 2014 | BAE Systems | $450,000
- 2015 | BAE Systems | $480,000
- 2016 | BAE Systems | $360,000
Lobbying fees paid to Podesta Group: $3,460,000
- 1998 | Textron Inc | $200,000
- 1999 | Textron Inc | $240,000
- 2000 | Textron Inc | $200,000
- 2001 | Textron Inc | $200,000
- 2002 | Textron Inc | $80,000
- 2003 | Textron Inc | $80,000
- 2004 | Textron Inc | $80,000
- 2005 | Textron Inc | $80,000
- 2006 | Textron Inc | $120,000
- 2007 | Textron Inc | $160,000
- 2008 | Textron Inc | $190,000
- 2009 | Textron Inc | $240,000
- 2010 | Textron Inc | $240,000
- 2011 | Textron Inc | $200,000
- 2012 | Textron Inc | $200,000
- 2013 | Textron Inc | $200,000
- 2014 | Textron Inc | $200,000
- 2015 | Textron Inc | $280,000
- 2016 | Textron Inc | $270,000
“Donation” to the Clinton Foundation
- United Technologies Corporation $25,001 – $50,000
Lobbying fees paid to Podesta Group: $690,000
- 2009 | United Technologies | $180,000
- 2010 | United Technologies | $270,000
- 2011 | United Technologies | $240,000
United Technologies sold China software for attack copter | USA TODAY | JUN 28, 2012
- In June 2012, United States charged Hamilton Sundstrand, its parent company United Technologies, and Canadian affiliate Pratt & Whitney Canada, of selling engine control software to China, which aided in the development of the CAIC Z-10.
UTC, Hamilton Sundstrand, SolarReserve
- Hamilton Sundstrand, a subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation, was an American globally active corporation that manufactured and supported aerospace and industrial products for worldwide markets.
- On 2 January 2008, Hamilton Sundstrand announced it would commercialize the concentrated solar power tower technology and corresponding molten salt storage system developed by Rocketdyne through a new entity known as SolarReserve.
The very next year, SolarReserve hired the Podesta Group.
Lobbying fees paid to Podesta Group: $1,510,000
- 2009 | SolarReserve | $180,000
- 2010 | SolarReserve | $180,000
- 2011 | SolarReserve | $200,000
- 2012 | SolarReserve | $200,000
- 2013 | SolarReserve | $200,000
- 2014 | SolarReserve | $200,000
- 2015 | SolarReserve | $200,000
- 2016 | SolarReserve | $150,000
Kingdom of Morocco requests permission to purchase 200 M1A1 Abrams Tanks | DSCA | JUN 18, 2012
- The prime contractor will be General Dynamics Land Systems in Sterling Heights, Michigan. Estimated cost $1.015 billion.
Morocco receives Abrams tanks from U.S. Army | ARMY.MIL | AUG 22, 2016
Remember that meeting in Morocco that the Clintons just had to attend?
CLINTON ‘CHARITY’ RECEIVED ABOUT $12,000,000 FROM THE KING OF MOROCCO AND VARIOUS MOROCCAN OWNED ENTITIES | DAILYCALLER
- The Moroccan monarch’s funds went to the Clinton Foundation’s endowment and to CGI.
- The actual meeting was paid for by OCP, the Moroccan-government-owned mining company that has been accused of serious human rights violations. Clinton vigorously supported the Moroccan King as Secretary of State and the U.S.-financed Export-Import Bank gave OCP a $92 million loan guarantee during her tenure.
- The mining company also contributed between $5 million to $10 million to the Clinton Foundation, according to the charity’s web site.
- The Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice charged OCP with “serious human rights violations,” including exploitation of workers by not “adequately compensating the impoverished people who live there.”
- “OCP is the first beneficiary of the war and the first beneficiary of the occupation — it is the one that is cashing in on the misery of thousands of refugees and hundreds of political detainees for the past 40 years.”
Hillary took $12,000,000 from Morocco in 2015 | CNN ARTICLE | OCT 21, 2016
Fox News Just Landed A Brutal, Clean Hit On Hillary Clinton’s Campaign | HUFFINGTON POST | OCT 23, 2016
My apologies | WIKILEAKS PODESTA 4335 | NOV 19, 2014
- Email correspondence between Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, John Podesta, Robby Mook, Jake Sullivan regarding the Clinton Global Initiative meeting in MoroccoHuma Abedin:
- “Morocco: No matter what happens, she will be in Morocco hosting CGI on May 5-7, 2015. Her presence was a condition for the Moroccans to proceed so there is no going back on this. Important that you know background.”
CGI AFRICA | WIKILEAKS PODESTA 22030 | JAN 1 2015
- “Just to give you some context, the condition upon which the Moroccans agreed to host the meeting was her participation.”
- “This was HRC’s idea, our office approached the Moroccans and they 100 percent believe they are doing this at her request. The King has personally committed approx $12 million both for the endowment and to support the meeting.”
- “She created this mess and she knows it.”
Why was that meeting so important to Clinton?
Controversial Clinton-Tied Moroccan Mining Firm Supported by Ex-Im Bank | FREE BEACON | MAY 15, 2015
$12 million for Clinton, $92 million for Morocco | HILLARY CLINTON’S CROOKED DEALS WITH MOROCCO; UNDER COVER OF CLINTON FOUNDATION EVENT | EX-IM EXPOSED
- Attendees includes executives from OCP and Coca-Cola, as well as the presidents of Rwanda and Tanzania and senior officials from the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and the League of Arab States.
POLITICO | APR 8, 2015
- During her State Department tenure, Clinton visited Morocco, and later launched an ongoing U.S.-Morocco strategic dialogue (the latest installment of which is set to occur in Washington this week), praising the country in 2012 “as a leader and a model.”
POLITICO | APR 15, 2015
- The lavish conference for major American politicians aside, OCP also managed to secure more than $92 million in Export-Import Bank subsidies in 2014 alone.
- And, in yet another coincidence, Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton remains a staunch Ex-Im supporter. It was great deal for this company, the
Moroccan government, and the Clintons—but a bad deal for American taxpayers.
King Mohammed reportedly gave money directly to the Clinton Presidential Library. | THE NEW YORK SUN | NOV 22, 2004
- The New York Sun reported back in 2004 that King Mohammed VI personally gave between $100,000 – $500,000 to the Clinton Foundation. The record of this donation has since been scrubbed from the Foundation website.
Trafficking Hub | CIA
- One of the world’s largest producers of illicit hashish; shipments of hashish mostly directed to Western Europe; transit point for cocaine from South America destined for Western Europe; significant consumer of cannabis
Phosphates | Morocco is the number one producer of phosphates and phosphate products.
- Sarin, mustard and VX gases are common chemical weapons. Sarin and VX are organophosphate compounds.
German Jailed for Aiding Libya’s Chemical Weapons Program | AP
- The United States accused Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi of building the world’s largest underground chemical weapons plant in a mountain at Tarhunah, 40 miles southeast of Tripoli.
- In the 1980s, German companies helped build the largest chemical weapons factory in the world. Libya said it was designed to produce drugs, not poison gas.
TLDR – LIBYA
- Clinton and Obama overthrew the Libyan government, sending Libya into chaos.
- The United Nations imposed an arms embargo on Libya.
- We lost track of Gadhafi’s weapons, including chemical weapons. It turns out he had more than we knew about.
- Obama and Clinton gave many of them to ISIS using a Qatari arms trafficking network. The rest were up for grabs.
- Obama gave Qatar his approval to transfer of 20,000 tons of weapons from Qatar to… Well we’re not exactly sure who still. Basically everyone.
- Since then, The Obama Administration has approved over $9 billion in US arms exports to Qatar.
- Libya is now a strong hold for ISIS.
- ISIS is controlling the human trafficking network in Libya, profiting immensely.
- Libya, the country that once acted as the gatekeep for Europe, has become a major immigration hub for emigrants headed to Europe.
- Some of Gadhafi’s Sarin gas was taken to Syria.
- Obama and Clinton were working behind the scenes to topple Assad’s government in Syria.
Sourced TLDR – LIBYA
- February 26, 2011 – The UN imposed sanctions on Libyan authorities, including an arms embargo, asset freeze and travel ban. | UN NEWS
- In March of 2011, Reuters reported that the Obama administration had signed secret orders authorizing secret help for rebels fighting against Gadhafi’s government. Fulfillment of such order would be a clear violation of the UN arms embargo. | REUTERS
- A rebellion backed by money and military strength from foreign nations waged a successful civil war against the Libyan state. | WORLD POST
- FRANCE, UK, ET AL, JOCKEYING IN LIBYA/OIL | WIKILEAKS
- US OK’d sending arms to Libya | BOSTONGLOBE
- Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban | REUTERS
- Libya’s government no longer exists and the country is in chaos. | BBC
- Drug And Human Trafficking In ‘Lawless’ Libya Is Funding Isis | IB TIMES
- Calm Seas, Libya’s Lawless State Open Door For Migrant Flows | REUTERS
- ‘Real armed commando’: Police bust ISIS terror cell preparing ‘chemical attack’ in Morocco | RT
- Why Is Libya So Lawless? | BBC
- ISIS now has a foothold in Libya. | BBC
- Top ISIS commanders are taking refuge in Libya. | BBC
- Islamic State is planning to use Libya as a gateway to Europe. | TELEGRAPH
Conflict of Interest
- Under Clinton’s leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation | IBTIMES
- Clinton Charity Received About $12,000,000 from the King of Morocco and Various Moroccan Owned Entities | DAILYCALLER | CNN | HUFFPOST
- ‘How US Ambassador Chris Stevens May Have Been Linked To Jihadist Rebels In Syria’ | BIZ INSIDER
- Muslim Brotherhood Official, Former Clinton Foundation Employee Arrested | FREE BEACON | WA TIMES
LIBYAN LEADER COLONEL MUAMMAR GADDAFI IS DEMANDING £4.1BILLION A YEAR FROM THE EU TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION WHICH ‘THREATENS TO TURN EUROPE BLACK’. | DAILY MAIL | AUG 31, 2010
HOW LIBYA KEPT MIGRANTS OUT OF EU – AT ANY COST | THE WEEK UK | APR 5, 2011
- Security Council imposes sanctions on Libyan authorities in bid to stem violent repression | UN NEWS CENTRE | FEB 26, 2011
- US Names Chris Stevens Liaison to Libyan Opposition | ABC NEWS | MAR 14, 2011
- U.S. To Transfer Lead In Libya In ‘Days,’ Obama Says | WBUR NEWS | MAR 22, 2011
- Arming Libya rebels not allowed by UN resolutions, legal experts warn US | THE GUARDIAN | MAR 30, 2011
- EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA AUTHORIZES SECRET HELP FOR LIBYA REBELS REUTERS MAR 31, 2011
- Is General Khalifa Hifter The CIA’s Man In Libya? | BUSINESS INSIDER | APR 22, 2011
- Counting Qaddafi’s Heat-Seeking Missiles, and Tracking Them Back to their Sources | NEW YORK TIMES | JUL 26, 2011
- FRANCE, UK, ET AL, JOCKEYING IN LIBYA/OIL | WIKILEAKS | SEP 16, 2011
- NIGHTMARE IN LIBYA: THOUSANDS OF SURFACE-TO-AIR MISSILES UNACCOUNTED FOR | ABC | SEP 27, 2011
- Tiny Kingdom’s Huge Role in Libya Draws Concern | WALL STREET JOURNAL | OCT 17, 2011
- A long 8 months in Libya | CNN | OCT 20, 2011
- AMERICAN KILLED IN LIBYA WAS ON INTEL MISSION TO TRACK WEAPONS | ABC | SEP 12, 2012
- How US Ambassador Chris Stevens May Have Been Linked To Jihadist Rebels In Syria | BUSINESS INSIDER | OCT 19, 2012
- Was Syrian weapons shipment factor in ambassador’s Benghazi visit? | FOX NEWS | OCT 25, 2012
- Libyan charity’s ship implicated in Benghazi attack on US ambassador | MALTA TODAY | OCT 31, 2012
- There’s A Reason Why All Of The Reports About Benghazi Are So Confusing | BUSINESS INSIDER | NOV 3, 2012
- U.S.-APPROVED ARMS FOR LIBYA REBELS FELL INTO JIHADIS’ HANDS | NEW YORK TIMES | DEC 5, 2012
- US OK’d sending arms to Libya | BOSTON GLOBE | DEC 6, 2012
- REPORT: The US Is Openly Sending Heavy Weapons From Libya To Syrian Rebels | BUSINESS INSIDER | DEC 9, 2012
- Covert US plan to arm rebels | THE SUNDAY TIMES | DEC 9, 2012
- Turkey fights to stem arms smuggling | THE NATIONAL | MAY 27, 2013
- In Turnabout, Syria Rebels Get Libyan Weapons | NEW YORK TIMES | JUN 21, 2013
- Muslim Brotherhood Official, Former Clinton Foundation Employee Arrested | FREE BEACON | SEP 18, 2013
- Muslim Brotherhood official, former Clinton Foundation employee arrested in Cairo | WASHINGTON TIMES | SEP 18, 2013
- ‘Abandoned’ barrels containing deadly sarin seized in rebel-held Syria | RT | JUL 8, 2014
- How Qatar is funding the rise of Islamist extremists | TELEGRAPH | SEP 20, 2014
- American Among Nearly 40 Sentenced to Life in Prison for Egypt Protests | NEW YORK TIMES | APR 11, 2015
- Was The 2011 Libya Intervention A Mistake | THE WORLD POST | MAR 7, 2015
- The king of Morocco, the Clintons and a problem that just won’t go away | POLITICO | MAY 15, 2015
- Controversial Clinton-Tied Moroccan Mining Firm Supported by Ex-Im Bank | FREE BEACON | MAY 15, 2015
- Defense, State Department Documents Reveal Obama Administration Knew that al Qaeda Terrorists Had Planned Benghazi Attack 10 Days in Advance | JUDICIAL WATCH | MAY 18, 2015
- Military intel predicted rise of ISIS in 2012, detailed arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria | FOX NEWS | MAY 18, 2015
- Hillary Clinton Knew BACK IN 2011 About US Weapons Shipments from Libya to Syria | GATEWAY PUNDIT | MAY 27, 2015
- Clinton’s Man in Morocco | FREE BEACON | JUL 17, 2015
- Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban | REUTERS | OCT 20, 2015
- Weapons shipments highlight the ambiguous roles of Qatar and Turkey in the fight against Islamic militants | ITALY 24 | DEC 02, 2015
- Sarin materials brought via Turkey & mixed in Syrian ISIS camps – Turkish MP to RT | RT | DEC 14, 2015
- LIBYAN FORCES SEIZE LAST STRONGHOLD OF ISLAMIC STATE IN SIRTE | LA TIMES
- TOP IS COMMANDERS ‘TAKING REFUGE’ IN LIBYA | BBC NEWS | FEB 4, 2016
- WHY LIBYA MATTERS – AGAIN | FOREIGN POLICY | FEB 12, 2016
- ‘Real armed commando’: Police bust ISIS terror cell preparing ‘chemical attack’ in Morocco | RT | FEB 20, 2016
- Seymour Hersh Says Hillary Approved Sending Libya’s Sarin to Syrian Rebels | STRATEGIC CULTURE | APR 28, 2016
- U.N. approves high seas crackdown on Libya arms smuggling | REUTERS | JUN 14, 2016
- DRUG AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN ‘LAWLESS’ LIBYA IS FUNDING ISIS | IB TIMES | JULY 16, 2016
- US air raids in Libya: Who really benefits? | RT | AUG 2, 2016
- LAWLESS AND CHAOTIC LIBYA IS SOURCE OF EUROPE’S MIGRANT CRISIS | SKY NEWS | AUG 30, 2016
- CALM SEAS, LIBYA’S LAWLESS STATE OPEN DOOR FOR MIGRANT FLOWS | REUTERS | AUG 31, 2016
- WHY IS LIBYA SO LAWLESS? | BBC NEWS | SEP 14, 2016
- OBAMA DOJ DROPS CHARGES AGAINST ALLEGED BROKER OF LIBYAN WEAPONS | POLITICO | OCT 4, 2016
- Hillary’s Benghazi Coverup Threatens Terror Prosecutions | NATIONAL REVIEW | OCT 7, 2016
- Arms dealer says Clinton and Obama accidentally gave guns to ISIS, Al Qaeda and Benghazi attackers – then tried to scapegoat him for their screw-up with failed $10m felony case | DAILY MAIL | OCT 12, 2016
- Libya’s UN-backed government and central bank to work together | THE NATIONAL | JAN 1, 2017
A closer look the WMDs & Qatar’s ‘help’
Nightmare In Libya: Thousands Of Surface-To-Air Missiles Unaccounted For | ABC | SEP 27, 2011
- The White House announced today it planned to expand a program to secure and destroy Libya’s huge stockpile of dangerous surface-to-air missiles, following an ABC News report that large numbers of them continue to be stolen from unguarded military warehouses.
- “I think the probability of al Qaeda being able to smuggle some of the stinger-like missiles out of Libya is probably pretty high,” said Richard Clarke, former White House counterterrorism advisor and now a consultant to ABC News.
Just so you understand, the White House announcement came after the ABC News report.
‘Libya’s Cache of Toxic Arms All Destroyed’ | NYT | FEB 2, 2014
- Since November, Libyan contractors trained in Germany and Sweden have worked to destroy the weapons in a region where extremists linked to Al Qaeda are gaining greater influence. The last artillery shell was destroyed on Jan. 26, officials said.
- Libyan officials announced the discovery in November 2011 and February 2012 of two hidden caches of mustard, or nearly two tons, that had not been declared by Colonel Qaddafi’s government That brought the total declared amount of chemical to 26.3 tons.
- Unlike the majority of Libya’s mustard agents, which were stored in large, bulky containers, the new caches were already armed and loaded.
As ISIS closed in, a race to remove chemical-weapon precursors in Libya | WA POST | SEP 13, 2016
- While some precursor materials were destroyed in 2015, nearly 500 tons of dual-use, toxic industrial chemicals remained at Ruwagha.
To read more of the data collected and the trail of treachery click here to read more at Drain The Swamp