Better than a thousand words
published on NESARA News, on March 26, 2017
It’s not just what you say but WHAT YOU DO THAT COUNTS!
Understand the weight of this image. This man lost both of his arms. The feeling of a hand shake is lost to him. Trump realized this and thus touched his face so he can feel the human connection.
This is what I see when I think of Trump’s motives…..
– He gave up a billionaire lifestyle so he could be insulted,
– his name and reputation drug through the mud,
– his family threatened and mocked by the media,
– those in the ‘government’ who are to be working WITH him turn traitor and stab him in the back,
– his properties and vehicles swarmed by illiterate bought and paid for protestors, and
– being lied about on a daily basis by sold out to the enemy ‘newscasters’.
All to save the country and people he loves.
I wonder how long he will continue to put aside the stupidity and ungratefulness of the American people.
I wonder when Americans are going to finally discern the gift that the Lord God has prepared years in advance and has now presented to them, and will come to fully appreciate him and let him know it.