History of Banking
Let’s take a simple look at the history of money and ‘slavery debt’, how it replaced the tangible asset of gold and how the bankers used a combination of simple mathematical formulas to make money out of thin air. Here you can learn how bankers created covert partnerships to take advantage of peoples’ ignorance of contractual jargon through the deliberate dissemination of propaganda. Such was the strategy for building their slavery system.
It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. – Henry Ford
Now with the ‘removing of the veil,’ the puppet masters or The Powers That Were, are no longer are.
AND IT IS SO
4 Responses to “History of Banking”
Leave a Reply
Removing The Veil
- Lars-Goran Fredriksson on Deta Elis:Groundbreaking Star Trek Bioresonance Medicine a Reality
- Mark A. Sandoval on Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf: Ask What is The Name, ISON- Tune InTo Heart To Hear
- María on Spanish OPPT Website
- Gun Nordström on American Kabuki Comments on Justin’s Post What did OPPT Do for Humanity
- Jann on BWWEE: HATJ New I Declaration of Deposit Example Docs and Discussion
- Blossom Goodchild – 10 Dece...
- The greatness Within By Isha Nort...
- Gaia Portal published on December...
- Green Bronx Machine, Growi...
- Two Constitutions in the United States. 1st was...