History of Banking
Let’s take a simple look at the history of money and ‘slavery debt’, how it replaced the tangible asset of gold and how the bankers used a combination of simple mathematical formulas to make money out of thin air. Here you can learn how bankers created covert partnerships to take advantage of peoples’ ignorance of contractual jargon through the deliberate dissemination of propaganda. Such was the strategy for building their slavery system.
It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. – Henry Ford
Now with the ‘removing of the veil,’ the puppet masters or The Powers That Were, are no longer are.
AND IT IS SO
To download directly CLICK HERE
8 Responses to “History of Banking”
Leave a Reply
Removing The Veil
- Sandor Joseph Kovacs on An International Indictment Against the American Bar Association Has been Issued
- Kennyboy on PIZZAGATE EXPOSED BY FORMER CIA
- David Mitchell on EXPOSED: CIA – The Swamp Monsters
- steve whittleton on CBS NEWS Reality Check: Is ‘pizzagate’ fake news?
- TRON on Trump To Give Alternative Media White House Press Passes
- Bill introduced to remove US from United Nation...
- India’s Organic Rice Revolution Proves GMOs Are...
- Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than ...
- You’re Fired! As Promised, Trump Doesn...
- The Video CNN Will NOT Want Trump to Get His Ha...