The Slavery System
Whether we realized it or not, until recently, we were all ‘legally’ debt or ‘labor’ slaves, as were our parents, our grandparents and great grandparents before us.
Since 1933 every new child born was required to be ‘registered’, thereby creating a Corporate Person, effectively denying that child any rights as an owner of Real Property.
The act of registering a child contracted them as chattel, and the birth record was a deceptive legal way of getting the parents to sign the baby away. The birth record was in fact a promissory note that was converted into a slave bond, which was then sold to a private reserve bank effectively giving ownership of the child to the bank.
Each new baby’s contract was sealed by either a drop of their blood or by an ink impression of their foot onto the birth record. This ‘signature’ was used to create their lifetime value, evidenced by their labor and the taxes and costs of that labor as monetized currency – all designed to keep people in servitude for their entire lifetime.
The banks have been the modern slave owners and as the saying goes, “He who owns the debt owns the people.” The way the Slavery System was imposed on us meant that even if we did end up paying off our house or our car, we never actually owned it, because our right to any Real Property ownership was given away at the registration of our birth.
This has been legal process since 1540 via something called a Cestui Que (Vie) Trust, and this was still in effect until the recent UCC Rulings changed the legal landscape and reinstated the un-rebuttable fact that no-one can own our ‘selves or own our bodies.
The slavery system remained intact for so long because of educational doctrines, the influence of our community at large and because so many people accepted and embraced their slavery by waiting for others to help them or to tell them what they should/could or should/could not do. Enforcers like the police and courts made sure we stayed within the slavery system and incarcerated us if we chose to live as FREE individuals.
In fact, the slavery system was imposed on us all (and maintained for centuries) by building walls in our minds through propaganda and conditioning, creating the false belief that we did not deserve better, that we were not part of a greater plan and that we should instead be happy with the handouts, crumbs and ‘indulgences’ given to us by the Powers That Were (PTW), while the system itself reaped in millions of dollars every year, directly from the sweat and blood of our labor.
But no more. Now you are FREE.
AND SO IT IS .
24 Responses to “The Slavery System”
Leave a Reply
Removing The Veil
- Olinda on A Letter From Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Robert De Niro to American Journalists
- Olinda on Fake News Fail: Venezuelan Government Finally Orders Shutdown of CNN for Bogus and Misleading Reports
- Olinda on Secretary of State Tillerson FIRES the deep state ‘shadow government/7th floor’ traitors from State
- Lynn on Secretary of State Tillerson FIRES the deep state ‘shadow government/7th floor’ traitors from State
- Lynn on Health Ranger threatened by left-wing media goons: “Destroy Alex Jones or we will destroy YOU”
- Donald Trump, The Media, The Illuminati and The...
- as we shift – a message for light workers...
- Kryon Gives Detailed Information on The New Ski...
- Choosing New Realities: the karmic template rel...
- Feb 19 2017 Simon Parkes Connecting Consciousne...