“If The Congress Won’t Do It’s Job, The People Will ” April 29 – May 3, 2013
Citizen Hearing on Disclosure: April 29 – May 3, 2013
Citizen Hearing On Disclosure
April 29 To May 3, 2013 – Washington, DC
“If the Congress won’t do it’s job, the people will.”
An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013. At that time as many as forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress.
Subscribers can access the entire Citizen Hearing on Disclosure live broadcast for $3.80. Subscription to the English and Spanish live broadcast will include evening lectures given by Hearing witnesses.
Subscribers can access the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure archives for $3.80. The English and Spanish archives will include the evening lectures.
The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years – seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time.
For this reason the motto for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is “If the Congress won’t do its job, the people will.”
NBC News (MSNBC)
Bloomberg Television USA
National Public Radio News (NPR)
NPR Staff Directory: (202) 513-2000
Corporate Sponsorship: (202) 513 -2093
NPR Foundation: (202) 513-2073
Main Fax: (202) 513-3329
1111 North Capitol St., NE
Washington, DC 20560
One MSNBC Plaza
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Fax Number 201-583-5000
One Response to ““If The Congress Won’t Do It’s Job, The People Will ” April 29 – May 3, 2013”
Leave a Reply
Recent BEing and DOing
Removing The Veil
- Bill Derham on New Research Shocks Scientists: Human Emotion Physically Shapes Reality!
- Lisa on New Research Shocks Scientists: Human Emotion Physically Shapes Reality!
- Selena on New Research Shocks Scientists: Human Emotion Physically Shapes Reality!
- Jane on New Research Shocks Scientists: Human Emotion Physically Shapes Reality!
- Kennyboy on Market BUBBLE BURSTING: Wall Street losses spark global stock sell-off amid impending doom