Documents for Proof of Ownership for Funds
remember to do a Hard Refresh on this page to see updates.
Documents for Proof of Ownership for Funds
This page is where I will put the documents that you can use to show proof of ownership for your funds from your account(s).
I will update it again as soon as I can with the email templates and docs you would attach and instructions.
for now here are 3 documents- formats of the Factualized trust.
1. a word version with [directions] where you are to fill in your information. You can search the document for the [ ] so you do not miss any.
In the [ ] it will tell you what to type in.
Example: If the inside of the brackets says [xxxxxxxxx] you write xxxxxlast4 digits of your social sec #, If the inside of the brackets says [YOUR FULL NAME] you write it in all caps. If the inside of the brackets says [initials-birthdate] you write info all lower case. If the inside of the brackets says[Your Full Name] you write your name in upper and lower case … follow the specifics and details of what is between the brackets [ ]
2. a pdf version of the blank spaces document in word above. You can put it into a converter and convert from pdf to the program you use. There are free services online.
3. a pdf version of HATJ’s factualized trust you can use as a reference, so you visually see what she did in each space, where you are filling the blank spaces one.
1. when editing the document be careful to: keep commas, periods, punctuation that is after the ] when you remove the the [ ]
2. don’t change the colors on the doc, that is the way the original is
3. be careful with the formatting. Right now the way its supposed to be it is 7 pages. The “front” page so to speak– and the 1-6 of the rest of the factualized trust.
4. make sure to go in and change the footer and personalize that
Supplies you will need:
1. a purple ink pen for signing your name
2. a red ink pad for your “wet ink” signature
3. a good weight white paper
4. a notary who can notarize your factualized trust.
Steps to take for completing your factualized trust:
1. Have fun
2. Breather deep and remember Who You Really Are- I AM -
3. save the blank spaces document AS- your name factualized trust. That way you will have a master of the blank spaces one, just in case.
4. carefully insert all of your info in the correct places and remove the [ ] and leave existing punctuation.
5. look everything over and then print.
6. check again to make sure you have everything filled in correctly.
7. Read the factualized trust out loud and feel the energy signature the document carries and the energetic vibration that is created from your voice reading those words aloud.
8. Practice doing your wet ink signature with your thumb and the ink pad on scratch paper.
9. Bring your purple pen and your red ink pad with you and go to the notary.
10. Start by doing your wet ink signature on each page on each signature line. In the center of each line. There are 9 places to sign. (this is helpful and will let you get the ink part over with first.)
11. Using the purple pen, sign your name on each of the 9 lines right over your “wet ink” signature.
11. do your happy dance as you take your notarized factualized trust with you.
12. You will want to scan your notarized trust and turn it into an electronic version saved as a pdf. If you can’t do this at home, stop by staples or similar store get it scaned and put on a thumb drive to use.
Wet Ink Signature: You are signing your documents with a “wet ink” signature. Used to be done with your blood, then thumb print, and pen signature on top of the blood. It is your unique energetic- bio-metric signature.
It can not be forged.
Your FT, is your proof of Original Deposit to you the Original Depository, the source of funds, You. You are the bank.
You can use the FT, as you feel moved to do.
Have you read the personalized FT document out loud? please do. This will help you to tune into what is really contained in this document and the power the FT and you have.
I will repeat what I have said many times already. The money from your Treasury Direct Deposit Accounts is just a few snow flakes on the tip of the ice burg of what is really going on. What the whole process of pulling back and tearing down the curtain really entails.
One possible thought for utilizing your FT.
Fill out Your Factualized trust, and send it to each institution, bank, utility, shopping place, you have an account with. Just send it to them, thank them for their great business and to have a nice day.
Again, millions of people all over the planet flooding this awareness of hidden accounts all over the planet will let the PTW, know the JIG is up and its time to end the False Construct.
More to come. Please be patient, I’m doing my best, in between my long workday/hours full time job.
Thank you, You all are doing an amazing job. I Love You, and I Appreciate You. BZ
Version 2Blank Spaces-Factulized Trust
“ (f) DOCUMENTATION AS EVIDENCE.–In any action involving a consumer, any documentation required by this section to be given to the consumer which indicates that an electronic fund transfer was made to another person shall be admissible as evidence of such transfer and shall constitute prima facie proof that such transfer was made.” from https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/laws/rules/6000-1350.html
(e) TREBLE DAMAGES.–If in any action under section 915, the court finds that–
(1) the financial institution did not provisionally recredit a consumer’s account within the ten-day period specified in subsection (c), and the financial institution (A) did not make a good faith investigation of the alleged error, or (B) did not have a reasonable basis for believing that the consumer’s account was not in error; or
(2) the financial institution knowingly and willfully concluded that the consumer’s account was not in error when such conclusion could not reasonably have been drawn from the evidence available to the financial institution at the time of its investigation,
then the consumer shall be entitled to treble damages determined under section 915(a)(1).
(b) BURDEN OF PROOF.–In any action which involves a consumer’s liability for an unauthorized electronic fund transfer, the burden of proof is upon the financial institution to show that the electronic fund transfer was authorized or, if the electronic fund transfer was unauthorized, then the burden of proof is upon the financial institution to establish that the conditions of liability set forth in subsection (a) have been met, and, if the transfer was initiated after the effective date of section 905, that the disclosures required to be made to the consumer under section 905(a)(1) and (2) were in fact made in accordance with such section.
Recent BEing and DOing
Removing The Veil
- ojoe442 on Jeanie: HIDING
- Billy Carlin on #HATJ & RKB: Pacer Doc# 90 – MEMORANDUM OPINION AND ORDER
- John S on #HATJ: ALL SECRETS EXPOSED NOW. NOT ONE PIECE MISSING
- Cynthia on #HATJ: ALL SECRETS EXPOSED NOW. NOT ONE PIECE MISSING
- Dee Ess Double Ewe on # RKB & HATJ: Pacer Doc# 89 – RKB- PROPOSED VOIR DIRE QUESTIONS
- Dee Ess Double Ewe on #HATJ & RKB: Pacer Doc# 90 – MEMORANDUM OPINION AND ORDER
- mad as hell!! on # RKB & HATJ: Pacer Doc# 89 – RKB- PROPOSED VOIR DIRE QUESTIONS
- #HATJ: leaving footprints regarding th...
- HIDING by Jeanie, published on The I UV,...
- JEROME R. CORSI Decodes Q Post #4...
- #HATJ: ALL SECRETS EXPOSED NOW. NOT ON...
- Consciousness Expansion From A Ma...