Karen Doonan: Archangeloi of the Elohim published on August 5, 2013   Greetings beloved ones, we are the Archangeloi of the ELOHIM and we come to guide and to support as the new energies begin to heighten and expand the human life experience upon and within planet earth. ALL is now changing,

Share

Banking Insider Speaks Out

Monday, 05 August 2013 by

    Banking Insider Speaks Out Published on Getoutofdebtfree . com. on June 11, 2012     A very well informed, university educated Bank Manager, agrees to take questions from some equally well informed truthers… Where does the money come from? Do you legally have to accept promissory notes? Do debt collectors legally discharge your

Share

  Bob Wright: Phone Conversation with His Bank   Bob posted these audio files of his phone conversation with the Bank. Part 1 . Part 2 . Thanks to the amazing transcription team for transcribing the phone conversation. Below is the full transcript of Bob’s recorded conversation with the bank vice-president, followed by the hosts’

Share

      Hilarion: Walk with Care Use Your Discernment and Inner Guidance Published by The Rainbow Scribe, for the week of August 4-11, 2013       Beloved Ones, You are asked to maintain your center and stay calm no matter what occurs in the world around you. All is unfolding in an accelerated

Share

  Burt: “Americans’ Value Credit Union” Comment submitted  by Burt, August 3, 2013     Hello everyone! I live in America therefore I am somewhat knowledgeable in American laws. Please allow me to recap on some important thoughts before I state my suggestions. All individuals are bond-servants to their CREATOR hence sovereign to corporations while

Share

Mel V in Conversation with Heather Tucci-Jarraf and D from RTS Heather and D have a conversation with Mel V, covering ground on SWISSINDO, the energy, Tools to ferret out Absolute Data… D shared these Skype conversation notes: For full transparency the following are the Skype notes exchanged before and after the Interview. **************************************************************************** [31/07/2013

Share

    The Power of Simplicity and Your Ascension By Kelly La Sha, published the Liquid Mirror Blog           Within the last few years, the Ascension has become a very hot topic that has stirred up and brought forth many of our fears and self-doubts. To make matters worse, there are

Share

  Bob Wright : The docs Bob Created to Access a Small Portion of His Value   These are the documents that Bob created and brought into his bank to access a small portion of his value. The documents can be viewed and downloaded in the Scribd window, downloaded directly as a word doc or

Share

      Protest closes courtroom Published on 30/07/2013, NZ time     Protesters gather outside the Hawera District Court.   LATEST: The courtroom where about 80 people were this morning protesting the arrest of a Hawera woman has been cleared. The protesters have moved outside the courtroom itself but are still refusing to leave

Share

  Choosing Your Earth By Sophia Love, published on July 29, 2013   Every so often I stick my toe in the deep end of “popular” culture just to gauge its relevance. Feeling especially reckless, I may go as deep as to read the Reddit comments or listen to call in AM radio shows. In

Share

Kiri Campbell Trial: Updates from Inside the Courtroom By Brian Kelly, published on July 29, 2013 These up to the minute updates are being shared live from inside the courtroom today. The picture above was taken outside before the trial started. I also share a comment from a thread on FB I posted earlier, which

Share

  Scientist Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies Only 10% of our DNA is used for building proteins, while the other 90% are called “Junk DNA” Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of “junk DNA.” Their results, findings

Share
TOP