Particles of Essence imbue each hu-being

Wednesday, 05 October 2016 by

  Gaia Portal published on October 5, 2016       Particles of Essence imbue each hu-being. Denials are eliminated. Fans of masteries are sensed. Prescient actives are embraced.    

Share

Nassim Haramein: The Connected Universe

Share

Our Perception of Leadership Needs to Change If We Are To Change The World By Tim Bryant, published on Wake Up World, on September 23, 2016 “Poor leaders push us towards the goal. Great leaders guide us along the journey.” – Simon Sinek When we think of world leaders, what often comes to mind? According

Share

Triple Nine Stargate 9/9/2016 (The Creation Codes) Published on Sep 7, 2016 Currently, upon your planet Earth in your year of 2016, you approach another stargate in your month of September. The 9th of the 9th stargate is another 999 triple nine stargate of completion. You complete another circle (or spiral) in your reality. Channelled,

Share

“I can Heal Water” A Star Child Speaks, Calls for Humanity to “Wake Up” by Mary Rodwell, published on Higher Journeys, on August 16, 2016 he idea that a 9-year old girl can heal water is astounding enough! Find out what else she can do and the message she has for humanity. An Excerpt from the forthcoming

Share

How to Discipline and Strengthen Your Mind by Pao Chang, published on Omni Thought, on July 16, 2016 The human mind is one of the most powerful systems of the human body. Many of us believe that the mind is part of the brain, but the mind is somewhat separate from the brain due to

Share

Crystalline Potentials

Wednesday, 31 August 2016 by

        Universal Unity – New Earth Consciousness ~ Crystalline Potentials ~ Show #43 KCOR 8-27-2016   Published on Aug 28, 2016 Universal Unity – New Earth Consciousness ~ Crystalline Potentials ~ Show #43 KCOR 8-27-2016 I hope you enjoy the show and please tune in every Saturday morning at 10:00 PST that’s

Share

James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio, 13.8.2016   As You Wish Talk Radio with James Gilliland and Marina Jacobi. Discussions about higher consciousness, and the 11th dimensional “visitors” from another realm. How they affect the Earth grids, emotional bodies of humans, as it relates to our ascension into a higher vibrational state/construct.

Share

Every Opportunity

Wednesday, 17 August 2016 by

Every Opportunity

Share

The Law of Free Will

Saturday, 13 August 2016 by

The Law of Free Will by Beverly Blanchard, published on BeverlyBlanchard.BlogSpot.fr, on July 31, 2016 It is easier to create the effect because the effect depends totally upon you; the cause may not be so dependent on you.—OSHO Simply put, you have the freedom to do, be or have anything you want. It is your

Share

        Seeking to Creating: new expressions of Self by Lauren Gorgo, published on July 30, 2016         Reassess & Reorganize -  life, ’from this moment onward’ Happy August!  As we head into the new moon in Leo we are bound to feel a VERY welcomed shift into the new month’s vibration, if not already. July turned out

Share

Russian researchers: The human ‘Junk-DNA’ is a biological Internet published on Disclose TV Only 10% of our DNA is used for building proteins, while the other 90% are called “Junk DNA” Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of “junk DNA.” Their

Share
TOP